[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the dumbest fucking workout you've ever seen? Doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

What is the dumbest fucking workout you've ever seen? Doing these in public kind of make me feel stupid.
>>
I feel unconfortable doing deadlift in public
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 232x217px
Some dyel once asked me what the secret is for arms so i poked his arm between the bicep and tricep and said "feel that? Theres a muscle there called the elbow ceptor, thats the secret to making your arms look big" and showed him some retarded looking dumbell workout i improvised that maybe worked his rotator cuff but mostly just looked stupid and he did it for a few days at least
>>
Men doing hip thrusts
Looks gay as fuck but I do them anyways because I need that booty
>>
>>40737721
im 100% sure you cant even squat 3pl8
>>
>>40737721
squats pictures with an anterior pelvic tilt on instagram.
>>
>>40738116
i do vagina machine too

if another guy makes eye contact while you do those it means he's your bitch
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-03-17 17.40.27.png (548KB, 900x622px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-03-17 17.40.27.png
548KB, 900x622px
easily this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFb2ZalBgAY
>>
I feel gay doing butt up leg curls but I don't want hyperextended knees
>>
>>40737721
>tfw you accidentally do this when the weight gets heavy and you want to push out the last rep squatting
Hurts my upper back like a bitch
>>
>>40737721
Why do you feel stupid doing literally the best goddamn lower body accessory in the world?
>>
>>40737721
>bent leg good mornings
>you're not going to parallel on your squats anon

Someone always makes bullshit comments about hurting my back.

>it's rehab for my back
>>
>>40737721
bicep curl
>>
>>40738403
Why not just do seated GMs instead?

I guess it requires more hip mobility, but you don't have to bend your knees either.
>>
>>40738403
>it's rehab for my back
Until you fuck up your back so bad you have to take pain meds for the rest of your life
>>
>>40737721
Haha once a week this fukken faggot comes in, fucking puts talkum powder or something on his hand and then walks around with stuff like sandbags or kettlebells at the gym
This fag probably thinks this is a work out but really he is just embarrasing himself.
>>
File: 283_2.jpg (60KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
283_2.jpg
60KB, 850x567px
>>40737721
Jefferson squats
>>
>>40738683
I actually think those look kinda cool desu
Although they're probably pretty pointless
>>
>>40738487
this
bruce lee snapped his shit up doing good mornings and he was the most ridiculously flexible fucker i've ever seen
fuck good mornings.
>>
>>40738506
You mean farmers walks? Pretty good exercise tbqh famizzle
>>
>>40738683
>>40738840
Not hating on it, but wouldn't this be the exercise that could be accomplished with a trap bar?

>bottom of rep starts at radius of plate
>range of motion from ground to full standing posture
>neutral vertical spine load which both differentiate from a regular squat

The only difference I see is that the Jefferson squat requires alternating arms each set.
>>
>>40738506
that can be a great workout in addition to other workouts. maybe he carries shit around for a living and he figures he could spend his time in the gym carrying more shit around.
>>
>>40738403
What's wrong with bent knee good mornings?
>>
>>40739767
>farmers walks
>with chalk/powder

lol
>>
>>40740661
Nothing really, it's just improper form for a standing good morning and you'd get a better isolation from doing a seated good morning
>>
>>40740747
I do Good mornings after bb glute bridges and I feel like I have to bend my knees a little to get adequate hammy involvement in them. Plus I tucker myself out at a plate on gms after 3.5 plate glute bridges so I'm pretty sure I'm getting a good ass workout.

Never tried a seated one though.
>>
>>40737721
God tier exercise for lower back, hamstrings and glutes.

I do them every leg and back workout, glute gains never been so pronounced!
>>
>>40738064
Fuck you.
>>
>>40740781
>I feel like I have to bend my knees a little to get adequate hammy involvement in them
Then you have poor flexibility and are using too much weight :)

The seated version largely takes out the hamstrings and allows for more of a lower back isolation, though it is slightly more demanding in terms of hip mobility. I recommend doing both versions (as per sheiko) but doing only one is fine depending on your needs.
>>
>>40738229
The bendy barbell thing is marginally stupider
>>
>>40738403
you're better off doing GHD deadlifts or prone extension holds anon. Good mornings are pretty dangerous desu
>>
>>40738487
My back IS fucked. I DO take pain meds. Bill Starr's Back Rehab program has been better than anything else I've tried for strengthening my back and reducing pain. Bent leg good mornings are a major component of that program.
>>
>>40738189
I have never seen, not once, a guy on that "vagina machine"
>>
>>40740956
you might wanna strenthen surrounding areas instead of your back. also being able to get full range of motion.
>>
>>40737721
incline bp
>>
>>40738229
>$1500
I could make this for $20 and some shit in my garage
>>
>>40740988
Surrounding areas are fine. It's my lower back which is fucked.
>>
>>40738064
Call it the brachialis next time, you mong.
>>
>>40738229
that looks stupid as fuck but would actually work. I just do this on hard wood floor with socks on and it burns like a bitch
>>
>>40741027
you might wanna strengthen surrounding areas instead of your back. also being able to get full range of motion. then when the back is fully healed, work on strengthening it.
>>
>>40741129
Oh man. After all those X-rays and MRIs and years of pain and a fucked up back and doctors assurance it's done in permanently...why didn't I think of just waiting until it's fully healed. That's a damn good fucking idea anon.
>>
>>40741206
Anon knows anon better than anon knows anons self
>>
>>40738189
WTF is the 'vagina machine'? The hip adductor machine?
>>
>>40738116
Just started doing them. Hated having to look at my package in the mirror every rep so I started using a towel partially to hide it and partially as padding.
>>
>>40740825
This anon is dead on. Though it has nothing to do with weight

I can't even bend over like 20-30 degrees with a straight back and straight legs without immense feeling in my hammies and even calves.

I thought I fixed my apt too. Is this going to go on for a while or what can I do to fix it?

Also is this the reason my deadlift is such shit? I find it hard to get into position at any weight.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.