[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i get my far lazy girlfriend to lose weight, she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1489538533796.jpg (143KB, 640x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1489538533796.jpg
143KB, 640x1137px
How do i get my far lazy girlfriend to lose weight, she's taking diet pills but doesn't do jack shit else.
>>
Star grabbing her love handles and poking her belly. Do it jokingly, but often enough that she gets self-conscious
>>
>>40736327
Break up with her and get a thinner one.
>>
>>40736327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUO21EqK-3g
>>
>>40736337
She's already self-conscious
>>
>>40736327
What has Eggman been doing lately? Is his channel up and running again, or is his descend into madness total?
>>
>>40736548
She needs to get self-conscious enough to do something about it
>>
File: image.png (888KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
888KB, 1600x900px
>>40736327
>diet pills
Never gonna make it. Abandon ship (and I mean that literally your gf is as big as a freighter.)
>>
>>40736563
He does live streams every few days.
>>40736571
She's taking diet pills and said she has a goal to lose around 60lbs but she eats like shit and doesn't work out
>>
so what your saying is your too ugly/boring/poor to get yourself a better gf?

Ok sucks for you work harder.
>>
>>40736705
I love the smug attitude, but honestly I didn't even want a girlfriend but i fell for the meme
>>
File: IMG_1314.jpg (133KB, 1375x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1314.jpg
133KB, 1375x749px
>>40736666
>she needs to lose 60 lb
Oi fuck that's a long way to go. I'd like mine to lose 10 personally
>>
>>40736666
>60lbs

which means she actually needs to lose more. my god anon i feel so sorry for you. the only meme you fell for was buying a literal cow.
>>
Nothing you can do. Break up before it gets worse. I've had this happen in all aspects of my life. I've found that it's easier to just give up and let go of them. If you hold on it will hurt you in the end and be worse for everyone.

I understand that she's probably autistic and a fucking moron. You might say that you shouldn't give up on people, but it's honestly the only thing that works. If you stay then they begin to accept it and feel comfortable because there's no consequences. Breaking away from them, hopefully, allows them to see their mistakes.

If not, she'll just become a feminist who complains about men, but the only reason they do it is because they're angry they can't get in a relationship. That's why you see them acting too good. Reject them before they can reject you.

Get it? I'm sure there's something there that helps... Basically, break up with that fat cow you complete pussy. Who cares? This is only the start of her retardation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.