[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite dirty bulk food? For me, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (11KB, 274x184px)
images.jpg
11KB, 274x184px
What's your favorite dirty bulk food?

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.
>>
McDouble or Triple Cheeseburger
>>
>>40736220
>McChicken
>Sauce packets

Does not compute. They just slather mine with some shitty mayo/ranch shit, so I always ask them to leave it off.

If you aren't adding tomatoes, onions, and pickles you are wasting your money.
>>
>>40736220
/ck/ please go, don't you have some drinking to do?
>>
>>40736220
Straight milk is god tier. Can take it everywhere you go. Costs literally nothing, good macros.

Shit's great.
>>
File: 1488991412748.jpg (581KB, 2203x2937px) Image search: [Google]
1488991412748.jpg
581KB, 2203x2937px
>"my favourite sandwich"
>mcchicken burger
>a sandwich
>>
>>40736220
>McChicken sauce
its called mayo
>>
>>40736220
For me, it's the McChicken.
>>
>>40736220
McDonalds pls go
>>
>>40736220
Fuck cunt you're making me hungry
>>
simply e/b/in
>>
>>40736220
>ask for extra mayonnaise for your fried chicken

Hi Tyrone
>>
File: Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit.png (164KB, 987x521px) Image search: [Google]
Chick-fil-a chicken biscuit.png
164KB, 987x521px
Pic related is the best dirty fast food item hands down.
>>
"Dirty bulking"

Fucking idiots
>>
>>40736220
There's a turkish kebab place down the road from me, award winning shit.

I hate the nasty kebabs you get at 4am from cheap scabby places, but the turks in this place make the best damn shish kebabs in the country.

£6 for a supersize.

The best thing I've ever tried is Kapsalon from The Netherlands (Dutch bros correct me if I'm wrong). Basically lays of chips, meats, prawn sauce, salad. Rinse and repeat in a giant takeaway tray. Visited The Netherlands a few times as my friend's spouse is dutch; my record is three in one day.

I'm not a fatty I promise, but If i'm going to cheat, I'm going to go all the way.
>>
>>40736220
>McChicken sauce packets
mayo
you're disgusing.
>>
>>40736220
Hey Brian! So happy to see you updating your blog again!! xo
>>
>>40736480
>burgers aren't sandwiched

you're a special kind of retard.
>>
>>40736220
Lol tried to troll /fit/ with a /ck/ meme and it turned into a real discussion.

You suck at this OP
>>
>>40738119
>eating roach food
>>
>>40738119

stoke-newington?
>>
>>40738119
>The best thing I've ever tried is Kapsalon from The Netherlands (Dutch bros correct me if I'm wrong). Basically lays of chips, meats, prawn sauce, salad. Rinse and repeat in a giant takeaway tray. Visited The Netherlands a few times as my friend's spouse is dutch; my record is three in one day.

Miss those days. Dont live in the Netherlands anymore. Those things were 1800 Kcal a piece
>>
File: 1471816291762.jpg (134KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1471816291762.jpg
134KB, 1000x750px
Fuck McDonald's! Carl's Jr's where it's at.
>>
>>40736220

That's not a McChicken
>>
why do you guys want to be fat with muscle? it's basically just as bad as being fat in general...I seriously look down on fatasses with muscle in public that claim to be "bulking"
>>
i always order a double qpounder since they nerfed the big mac.

if i wasnt poverty mode i would always order a mcchicken and fillet'o'fish, but they are too small for the price.
>>
>>40738076
>nearest CFA is an hour from home

fugg
>>
>>40738936
Order a double quarter pounder and tell them to dress it like a Big Mac. Is good.
>>
>>40736480
please don't post this picture again
>>
>>40739114
im far too shy to do this, i wish i could tho :(
>>
>>40736220

Pls go McDonalds
>>
>>40738114
Coming from the guy who's name is chicken legs

Looks like you could use some McLovin
>>
>>40736220
>For me, it's the McChicken.
>>>/ck/
>>
not sure if this is dirty, but my favorite bulking food is Japanese style beef curry. The more I eat the hungrier I get
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.