[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BENCHERS CHEST ISNT A MEME START GOING HARD ON INCLINE DUMBELLS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
BENCHERS CHEST ISNT A MEME

START GOING HARD ON INCLINE DUMBELLS AND INSTANTLY AESTHETIC CHEST

STARTING PROGRAMS WHY
>>
wot is benchers chest? fotograf?
>>
File: 9sf1amr.jpg (512KB, 2067x2608px) Image search: [Google]
9sf1amr.jpg
512KB, 2067x2608px
>>40734883
Found this on google, decent example

If he took an image of the side of his chest it would look nice

The lower/mid and sides pop
But where his chest hair is looks empty

Your chest will look more like boobs through a shirt too
>>
>>40734876
dumb frogposter
>>
>>40734876
Who the fuck doesn't incline dumbell press anyway? I mean, I guess if you're a little bitch you might not.
>>
>>40735260
I have shoulder issues you nigger
>>
File: 130lbsmodel.jpg (11KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
130lbsmodel.jpg
11KB, 236x347px
I got the SUC (Scrawny upper chest) from SS and madcow, fixed it with DB inclines and Low-to-high cable flies.

It really doesnt take much effort to fix, as long as you get that "T" line between chest and clavicles you will look good. Similar to abs, it doesnt take much work to get some lines popping if you are at low bodyfat.

That´s pretty much what any model does anyways, works inner and upper chest until the separations show and then it doesnt matter that their scrawny-ass chests are 1 cm thick.
>>
>>40734876

Yep. Yesterday I saw 2 dudes for the first time ever in my gym and they were doing only compound movements.

Strongest dudes I've seen, put more weights than any other regular's but at the same time they were small as a motherfucker. Absolutely god awful muscle definition.

Hypertrophy and isolations excercises are not a fucking meme. If you lifting for grills and aestethics then train accordingly.
>>
>>40735371
read as I got the SUCC from SS and Maddow
I need sleep
>>
>Why doesnt starting STRENGTH programs cover my need for an aesthetic upper chest

Really?
>>
incline pressing is good for most people
athletes included, but mostly for tight chest
I think doing incline bench is perfectly fine, even for a novice
it will carry over to flat bench anyway
>>
>>40735472
Exactly why I find it odd stuff like SL 5X5 push so hard to declare compounds are all you need

Honestly looking back at SL I'd include upper chest work, upper back work, rear delts, and lateral delts
>>
>>40735423
After a couple years in the gym I've started to respect guys like that more than the big aesthetic guys.

There are a few guys at my gym that don't look huge but are obviously muscular, and they can move like 5x the weight as the really big guys that get all the attention. They seem more genuine about lifting for the sake of lifting and not obnoxious.
>>
>>40735558
I know a few of those that are total bros. I also know a couple of "Powerlifters" that are just fat vapid cunts that lifts just to post it on instagram and brag about their PR´s.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.