[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it. I'm a 27y/o male who spent my whole lif

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 12e764b.jpg (553KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
12e764b.jpg
553KB, 1000x667px
That's it. I'm a 27y/o male who spent my whole life studyng, playing videogames and in front of my computer. I'am not fat, but i'am damm weak, can't even do 8 push up's. Now im decided to start goin to a gym and get stronger. Any tips? Any productcs that i can use to boost my performance? Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I33u_EHLI3w
>>
>>40731796
good food and motivation
>>
>>40731796
Reading the fucking sticky, for starters

Alternatively, SS+GOMAD
>>
>>40731796
The single most important thing to change your life:

SLEEP
HOURS
A
NIGHT

Make sure you sleep the same time every night, and wake up the same time every morning. This literally changed my life and I feel incredible ever since making this obvious simple change
>>
>any products
your mentality is fucked already, you will be easy bait for corporations to sell you magic pills that will be overpriced placebo effects. You can't even do 8 push ups, why are you looking at bs supplements..

you can get fit without weights and bodyweight, that's how it's done in the army for the first few months (1-2)

Ask your gym trainer to teach you how to bench squat deadlift pull/chin up power clean. The techniques are difficult but you will undoubtedly get strength so fucking quick you'll be amazed. Progress for beginners is hindered if they spend 80% of their time on isolation, nothing wrong with pumping bicep triceps or leg press, but do the big lifts first..

eat more protein and better food, you don't protein shakes
>>
You don't need to buy anything special. Just eat well and sleep well to go along with your weight lifting.
>>
>>40731796
1. Read the sticky.
2. Get a gym membership. You can even get an instructor if you can afford it.
3. Sleep 8 hours per day.
4. Stop buying shitty food and limit eating out to no more than once per week and that will be your cheat meal of the week.
5. Buy a food scale.
6. Learn how to cook clean food.
7. Google TDEE calculator to see how much calories you need to sustain daily. Unless you have a job that is highly physical, your physical activity is at the lowest level in the calculator.
8. Everything, except water, that enters your mouth counts towards your daily calories.
9. Repeat this for the rest of your life.
>>
>>40731889
this

doesnt matter how could good ur diet and genetics are

poor sleep will kill ur energy
>>
>>40731796
i started at 27 too, man, same position as you. main advice? treat this as a personal journey. it's not how much you lift, it's that you've got your best form and did the most you could.
sleep enough, get enough protein, and make sure your core is tight. definitely recommend starting strength in the sticky, but whatever you do make sure not to fret about whether you belong. this is your time, your place, and no matter how new you are to the iron you will learn many great things about yourself if you can just take that next step forward. godspeed, anon.
>>
>>40731796
Read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
>>
>>40731889
plz listen to this anon. I tried to forego sleeping to lift and I not only almost ended up in snap city, but even if I made body gainz my face looked fucking awful. bloated cheeks, droopy eyes, big bags. Then add in constantly feeling fatigued, days at the gym where it felt like a waste because I had no energy, less strength.

Don't underestimate how important diet and sleep are.
>>
File: OB5YqjS.jpg (530KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
OB5YqjS.jpg
530KB, 1920x1200px
>>40731796
>being weak
>wants to make a Change
>thinking about shit to boost his Performance
Dont think about supplements, the road it going to be painful and Long, but therefor more then worth it!
Just Train the shit out of your Body, sleep properly and eat better!
Dont give up and stay continual!
>>
Products won't help. Save your money.
Buy protein supplements to make sure you have adequate protein intake. That's all.
>>
Get a good program and learn the form of the exercises included.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.