[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

6'2" here. Is it natural for shorter people to flex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (205KB, 355x421px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
205KB, 355x421px
6'2" here.
Is it natural for shorter people to flex when taller ones pass by them?
I noticed 2-3 of them flexing when I passed by them, like I was approaching an animal that went to self-defense mode.

quite strange, cause I'm a crusader of peace.
>>
6'2" is barely the cutoff for manlet status, settle down there shorty
>>
>>40731798
I don't care, I'm not a heightist. Most of us 6'2" tend to be pretty chill.
>>
>>40731776
i do this if it's 3 am in an alley
>>
>>40731776
I'm 5'5, but no I don't think it's natural. I have plenty of friends that are taller than me, and I just never really cared that much about height anyway. They might just be extremely insecure about it.
>>
>>40731776

I do this whenever I pass anyone regardless of how tall they are b/c I'm half slavic and somewhere in the back of my mind I'm constantly planning ways to beat people up if I suddenly need to.

Kind of paranoid maybe but it's helped me out a few times so whatever.
>>
>>40732984

I do it to but for this reason right here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejFg8nAPJgQ

Living in Chicago for over 20 years will do it to you.
>>
>>40731798
t. 6'2.5
>>
Lol I am 6'3 and I wreck short faggots, they think their so tough, they weigh half as much as me, lift half as much as me, and they don't have to lift as much. Every rep i do on the bench is like 2 reps they do with their stubby little arms. They only look big cus they're small, but is their body weight was on my frame I would look like an ethiopian. Why does this tick me off? because not one Mr. Olympia has been over 6 foot in the past 50 years, judges in contest discriminate over the taller bigger stronger guy who eats more and works harder, they pick the guy that is 5'9 and has the illusion that hes big. Its a load of bullshit!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
We rule powerlifting, now we need to take back bodybuilding, fuck the midgets!
>>
>>40733312
it fucks me off how much strength progress and gains i've delayed by "cutting" and trying to achieve that lean 10% thick look that these fucking manlets have on social media.

they look great in photos but it's just bullshit.

so every time im around a manlet i just try subconsciously rub it in by looking down at them and making sure they set it, sometimes i even bend my knees slightly when they talk, if a girl is in the room and a manlet is speaking ill make eye contact with the girl and crack a smile, because everyone knows manlets need to learn.
>>
>>40733312
>>40733346

And I thought the manlets were the insecure ones. Guess I was wrong
>>
>>40733346
I had abs before I started bulking year round, now I can only see them when I am dry in the morning. scrawny cut manlet physique is for women, men that will never be big and strong, so they starve themselves and do crossfit to hide the fact that they're beta males. Bulk year round, and if your a tall fella you will never get fat if you keep training, I'm going to be 6'3 and 300lbs one day and I will start eating manlets to maintain my ridiculous amount of mass and get some of the gear in me theyre taking and not making gains with.
>>
File: VM4E3.jpg (176KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
VM4E3.jpg
176KB, 1280x800px
>>40731776
Only the beta manlets do this.

I usually stay loose to lure in the skelly lanklet before dropping him on his boney ass
>>
>>40731776
>ITT we discuss things that never happened
>>
>>40733399
should read
>abs on a short guy are like tits on a fat girl...

>>40733363
haha ok little guy
>>
>>40731776
of course they probably shit their pants too in the presence of such an extraordinary specimen OP and sooooo tall wow
>>
>>40733556
Such edge
>>
File: darkon.jpg (327KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
darkon.jpg
327KB, 1024x683px
>tfw born too late to claim the lives of dozens of manlets with your superior reach and swing control.
>>
File: Gluteus Maximus.jpg (120KB, 594x399px) Image search: [Google]
Gluteus Maximus.jpg
120KB, 594x399px
>>40731776
Manlet here, I only do this in the theater lobby. Some of the lanklets get visibly uncomfortable, which is when I flex my glutes to let them know that they'll be sitting with me. I hand them a box of crablegs and an empty 64 oz cup while looking them in their nonexistent biceps. I then walk them over to the butter station and tell them that they need to eat big to get big. "You have to fill the whole cup otherwise you're never going to get big biceps", I say as I direct his palm to the butter pump. After five minutes of slow controlled pumping, he is visibly breaking a sweat. This is when I pull another empty cup out from behind and hand it to him. "you gotta eat big to get big." "See that guy over there," as I point to the rotund gentleman of short stature who has filled his popcorn buckets with butter in a peppy three minutes using both pumps, "That can be you but only if you start pumping butter." After the second cup is filled, I slap his now sweaty ass in the direction of the usher. This is how I get past the no singles policy. Both stubs in my hand, he follows me to the top row. As the lights dim, I whisper into his ear, "You did a good job pumping out there. Take your pants off." I squeeze his wrist to let him know that it's okay. As he gets up to remove his pants, I tug his underwear down. I reassure him that it's okay with a gentle pinch. I grab a crab leg, dip it the warm butter cup, and push it against his muscular ring. Clearly shaken, he turns to me, and I say softly "This protects the protein. You want to maximize your gains, right?" He nods in approval as I massage the slippery meat out of the hard shell into his most delicate areas. With my right hand, I grab another from the box submerging my whole hand, crab leg and all, into the vessel of golden fluid, and only now has the realization of his gains hit him.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.