[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Up the cardio, now cutting on 2700kcal/day >Eat """""healthy"""""

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1437965064438.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1437965064438.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>Up the cardio, now cutting on 2700kcal/day
>Eat """""healthy""""" foods, stomach is full the vast majority of the day
>Still want to pig out on junk food

It never fucking ends
>>
Its a hard life for those of us who are fat kids on the inside. how much water do you drink op?
>>
>>40730857

The secret to being skinny is growing up really poor and with many siblings.
>>
>>40730870
A lot, mostly in the form of decaf tea and diet soda. I pee constantly.
>>
>>40730892
Well, have a lot in the form of just water and make it a least a gallon, see if it helps you stay more full. one other thing that i do when im cutting is eat smaller more frequent meals, makes your stomach shrink and you get full alot easier, if you do happen to fail your willpower you might not eat as much.
>>
>>40730857
>cutting on 2700kcal/day
Are you massive? Frauding? That seems really fucking high.
>>
>>40730962
6'0" 197lbs, no frauding. Probably 20% bf

40mins easy jog after lifting days, running 5/3/1
40mins medium jog on non-lifting days

Other than that very sedentary. I'm only going for a 500kcal deficit.
>>
>>40731017
Well without knowing your age/a real accurate bf% I can't give you a super accurate TDEE.

I'm calculating yours is somewhere around 2900cal. Meaning a 500 cut would put you at 2400 not 2700. Go for fewer calories, even though 2400 is a lot so you shouldn't be starving.

Do intermittent fasting to help that feeling. Caffeine and even Yohimbine will help curb appetite. After your daily fasting period is over you get to eat 2400cal over an 8hr window, which shouldn't leave you feeling hungry.

Are you lifting just three days a week?
>>
>>40731064

I've dieted down from 320ish with calorie counting so I have a very good take on my TDEE, I just wanted to bitch about the constant desire for simple carbs despite feeling physically full.

I dont know if I can even call it hunger, I just feel run down from the constant deficit and I look at a bag of chips and think "boy I bet that'd make me feel better."
>>
>>40731064
>>40731123
Oh and every other day lifting, so alternately 3 and 4 days a week. I've actually done 12pm-7pm IF for most of my dieting; right now I'm giving breakfast a try to see what that does for my energy levels
>>
>>40731123
That's a lot of dropped weight.

No joke, pickles. Hardly anything to them and they satisfy my salt/crunch desires while cutting.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.