[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of looking like shit. Workout and diet advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8616.jpg (409KB, 1494x2034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8616.jpg
409KB, 1494x2034px
I'm tired of looking like shit. Workout and diet advice for me specifically?
>>
>>40730766
READ THE FUCKING STICKY.
>>
>>40730766
READ
>>
File: IMG_8615.jpg (494KB, 1450x2453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8615.jpg
494KB, 1450x2453px
Another angle so you can see how bad I look
>>
>>40730766
start a 5x5 program and lose about 30-40 pounds
>>
>>40730766
First work on your mental gains. Then use that knowledge to READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>40730766
you have basically no muscle mass.

I'd recommend doing "starting strength" weightlifting program, and eating at 500 calories above your TDEE
>>
>>40730797
lel
>>
>>40730766
cut to 10% bodyfat then start lifting weights
>>
>>40730766
>for me specifically

I recommend suicide if you unironically believe your body is so much different to everyone elses we would recommend anything but READING THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>40730879
>then start lifting weights
you're an idiot
>>
>>40730766
SS + GOMAD
>>
>>40730909
+1 for GOMAD, did me wonders
>>
>>40730766
diet and
READ THE
TT
I I
C C
K K
Y Y
>>
>>40730901
good post. real helpful
>>
>>40730933
There is no reason he should not start lifting weights IMMEDIATELY

Why in the world would it be a good idea to lose weight before starting a weight lifting program?

Lifting weights will help him to maintain/gain a small bit of muscle while losing weight faster.
>>
>>40730933
Lifting weights should be part of losing weight, does that help?
>>
Read the fecking sticky Seamus
>>
>>40730947
you cant lose weight and gain mass at the same time retard
>>
>>40730969
yes you can retard he just has to eat like hes cutting the fat turns it into a bulk.
>>
>>40730922
>>40730909
I looked so much worse than OP when I started GOMAD.

Been on it for three years now and now I'm shredded. Only way you'll see better results is if you go on gear.
>>
>>40730969
You can gain a very small amount if you are just starting out.

But, you ignored the rest of the post you dummy.

He should be lifting weights IMMEDIATELY to:
>maintain muscle mass and maybe even gain a small amount
>learn movements
>expend extra calories
>>
>>40730969
you are right, but if your a noob you can still make starter gains, and it will prevent him from losing what little muscle he already has. also even though you cant build muscle working your muscles is overall healthy for you, and you can still get stronger without building muscle as your muscles learn to work together
>>
>>40730969
Yes you can, the body is a dynamic system, not a computer with an on/off switch

I lost 50lbs and gained 15lb of lean body mass in the process in my first 9 months of cutting and lifting lifting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.