[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work out fairly regularly and im getting mild strength gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: belle.jpg (21KB, 590x393px) Image search: [Google]
belle.jpg
21KB, 590x393px
I work out fairly regularly and im getting mild strength gains but i still have slight pic related. I want to be faster and more agile and stronger and get rid of this. How do?
>>
You know. You just don't do it.
>>
Eat less
>>
>>40729192
inferior genetics
>>
Diet better
Ditch power lifting
Take up calisthenics and running.
>>
that's the hardest area to trim as a man. we will lose bodyfat everywhere else relatively easily but your belly will be the last thing to go.

You will just have to keep cutting weight.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>40729294
>>40729256
i know this is 4chan but thank you genuinley
>>
File: tumblr_frog_3150_of_5000.jpg (190KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_frog_3150_of_5000.jpg
190KB, 500x598px
Low does DNP for 45 days (250mg eod), cruise test does, injectable L-Carnitine 400-600mg EOD. 25-50mg T3 for thyroid support for length of DNP use.

Was the only way I escaped the skinny fat mode after being a retard and crash dieting too many years. The only solution is drugs and poison OP.
>>
>>40729314
>Just fuck your shit up with drugs that can make you melt, bro
>>
>>40729354
Implying my custard loads aren't something you're envious of.
>>
>>40729314
how are you health wise after that
>>
>>40729192
train more abs so you lose stomach fat
>>
>>40729314
the fuck is DNP
>>
>>40729392
Healthier surprisingly. Blood pressure is much lower. My blood work came back and looked better than before... which surprised me. I would never recommend DNP but I can't say it is the boogie man people made it out to be. Then again I stuck to a super low dose spread over a few weeks and dropped 35lb of pure fat. My thyroid was affected slightly but rebounded ok
>>
>>40729192
This is extremely hard to get rid of, especially for women, our uterus is in that region and some times of the month it is larger than usual because of the uterine lining and inflammation from menstruation, which makes you look fatter in this area. For some people taking a birth control that stops menstruation can alleviate this swelling.

The best thing you can do to burn fat is incorporate a little more cardio and cut calories slightly more. It will take a while to trim down this area, but it will happen.
Also improving your posture via posture exercises will improve the way this area looks. Stomach vacuum exercises may help as well. Good luck!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.