[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How you guys get your gf to learn how to squat? I have 6ft tall

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: czikulinka1.gif (967KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
czikulinka1.gif
967KB, 500x281px
How you guys get your gf to learn how to squat?

I have 6ft tall qt (6'3 masterace here) with extreme long legs (she has modeling propositions) but she want to learn how to squat. I did shit ton of mobility with her and make her kettlebel squat, deadlift and pullup today. When she learns basic im gonna add some upperbody work + hip thrusts.

Any guides for really tall grils? shes skinny too
>>
>>40725595
>I'm 5'5 and want a tall girl to dom and humiliate me ;-;
Congrats op
>>
File: IMG_1102.jpg (71KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1102.jpg
71KB, 778x512px
I tried but she just went back to doing her basic bitch body pump classes
>>
>>40725595
you don't have shit you dumb ass anime poster
>>
>>40725624

mine wants to squat really hard, shes mirin me (powerlifter here) and my legs

shes focused on getting there (we did 30min of mobility to improve her squat) today

I jut want to help her best I can to get to her goal of squatting barbell and starting to add weight to get stronk
>>
>>40725635
just have her start squatting with plates under heels. nobody has such shit mobility that requires 30 min of pure mobility work unless she hasn't moved in 10 years
>>
>>40725658

I mean I want to train her to squat with good form, I wont make her squat like a bitch cuz most of pepole do it you squat good or I dont count it as squat
>>
>>40725595
read this to your long femured girlfriend

just make sure she is warmed up first before she does actual bar work or she will break her long legs
>>
File: IMG_7651.png (519KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7651.png
519KB, 1242x2208px
>>40725759
forgot pic
>>
>>40725778
Right...when my gf did squat it looked like the right and I was like Jesus Christ, you're gonna hurt your back doing that shit. Tried to get her to adjust her legs to be more upright and sit between her knees on the way down...oh well!
>>
>>40725704
what the fuck are you talking about. plates under heels promote good form because you are not limited by your ankle mobility.
>>
>>40725595
I tried, but she was afraid of form, she says it's bad for joints, she's shy, etc.

She now does yoga and body pump while I lift heavy stuff. She comes home "so relaxed" while I'm sweaty, exhausted, and irritable. She mires my legs and wonder how "I lose weight so fast" .

She's making progress, but it could be so much faster. Better than burning out after 2 months I guess.

After so many girlfriends I've had who refused to squat/bench/deadlift, I promised myself that if I ever have a daughter, I'll incorporate her in my work-outs so she makes the Dad-> Dude to consult and follow for fitness advice.
>>
>>40725827
>>Sit between knees

Holy femur flexibility batman.
>>
>>40725870
Should have mentioned she does not have long femurs, it was just the way she was doing squats.
>>
>>40725595
idk, just squat :P

6'6" here btw
with solid 9/10 gf too haha
>>
>>40725595
Start her off by doing goblet squats, the exercise has your body shift into the proper bio-mechanical form making it easier for her to find her CG, etc.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.