[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys! I'm new to picking up weights. Should I start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0337.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0337.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
Hey guys!
I'm new to picking up weights.

Should I start cutting now?

Or bulk first?

I'm a bit confused.
>>
>>40720678
start estrogen therapy
>>
File: uwotm8.jpg (18KB, 308x360px) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.jpg
18KB, 308x360px
>>40720678
are you X'ing down the days until you allahu akbar? get bent.
>>
>>40720678
bulk if u want to gain max amounts of strength and muscle

cut and u will slim down and become more defined but u will make much slower progression.

i would recommend bulking. u can always cut later
>>
File: discipline.gif (992KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
discipline.gif
992KB, 245x180px
>>40720678

Pick one and stick with it. I would advise you to start lifting weights.

You could cut some, but I dont think you're actually going to lose that spare tire until you actually have some muscle mass.

Probably should read the sticky tol.
>>
>>40720678
You should go outside and stand in front of a bus

Then you should get on the bus

Ride that bus all the way down to your local gym

Then do exercise
>>
Pick up some weights and eat healthy. Forget cutting and bulking.
>>
>>40720970
This 'til your chest & shoulders is at least as large as your waist, ideally more.
Then you'll decide about cut or bulk.
Right now your priority is to get some kind of physical activity, which you obviously never had. Forget about looks for the moment, being so sedentary is simply unhealthy.
>>
ITT: newfriends
>>
>>40720678
Kill Infidels xF
>>
>>40720678
Allah Hyperextensions x F
>>
>>40720678
GOMAD + starting strength
Look it up, don't listen to trolls it's the easiest way to gain lean mass
>>
>>40720678
You look skinny-fat, meaning you have too much fat and too little muscle. I would recommend a clean bulk and then a cut. If you cut first the lack of muscle will make you still look skinny fat anyways. To be honest though as long as you do both the order doesn't really matter, results will be seen better with the bulk first tho imo.
>>
I see the surgery went well towel head
>>
>>40721310

What, is this Cryptic or something? Sorry I cant be bothered to keep up with all the shitty tripfags.
>>
>>40720678
Start lifting first
>>
>>40720678
Why is it that manlet meme is huge, but should I cut or bulk meme is so underrated.
Op you should workout. and eat
>>
>>40722023
El reddito!
>>
>>40722047

Ah, shitposter. Carry on.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.