[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the natty limit. Why aren't you nearly as lean and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1248.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1248.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
This is the natty limit. Why aren't you nearly as lean and massive as he is?
>>
>>40720059
hahahah
>>
I don't understand why they claim natty always. Like, I get it, you can't openly say you're on steroids or you won't get sponsorships, it's illegal, etc. But why make retarded claims like this? Are they being forced to say that by their sponsors? I mean, people like Jeff Seid go out of their way to openly respond to comments criticizing them occasionally, so I don't even think it's that. What's the explanation for this?
>>
>>40720106
im a retard, but i think it may be so they can sell their preworkouts and supplement blends.

like "i just took XXX special creatine thats costs $150 a bottle and i just couldnt stop gaining lean muscle!"
>>
File: ear-surprise.webm (406KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ear-surprise.webm
406KB, 640x360px
>>40720106
because the whole billion dollar industry is built on young insecure males who want to believe that with just hard work and the newest supplement that they can look just like this guy.
>>
I wish I was that jacked and that black
>>
>>40720129
>that webm

fuck you
>>
>>40720106
because steroids are illegal. if you have a sponsorship you don't want to be made an example of by the DEA because you are publicly announcing your steroid use. i'm assuming these aren't no-name bodybuilders.
>>
>>40720106

"I Took Steroids and Muscletech and gained 20lbs of muscle!"

vs

"I'm a natural and only used Muscletech protein and gained 20lbs of muscle!"

Which do you think Normies will most likely buy? Movies, Sports, Billboards, Magazines, everyone says they're all clean, so people think bodies like that must be possible naturally. They just need to "take the same supps as the pros" in order for their biceps day to give them huge guns.
>>
>>40720106
Insecurity. The only reason people become enhanced bodybuilders is because of some mental/emotional issue that causes them to have an obsessive desire to get bigger and leaner, to be able to outwardly display to the world their physical superiority to others. It's their whole identity. The idea that they somehow "didn't earn it," that they "cheated," that "they didn't build their physique, chemicals did" cuts them to the core in a way nothing else can.
>>
>>40720398
test has a lot of health and mood benefits man. it can literally changes some peoples life around for the better.
>>
>>40720106
>>40720124
>>40720129
>>40720163
Why not just not say anything? Like take NinjaTyler, everyone ASSUMES he's on steroids already. He never says he's on steroids but he's never actively fighting it or trying to make a point that he's not. I'm not expecting people to Rich-Piana it and post their entire stack for the year, but there's got to be some middle ground?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.