[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fat fuck, but over the past month I have lost nearly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: feelg.png (36KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
feelg.png
36KB, 640x400px
I'm a fat fuck, but over the past month I have lost nearly 30 pounds by just not eating.
Why do people fall for the "starving yourself is bad" meme?
This is really fucking easy. I barley even exercise.
>>
There are always 2 ways of doing things - the smart way and the dumb way. You chose the dumb way.
>>
I've done this before. I went from about 210 to 180 in about a month or two without any exercise and it stayed off for a few years until I became lazy and ate whatever I wanted.
>>
I don't understand fat people. How hard is it to just count calories? Eat fucking bananas and apples and shit. Starving yourself is uncomfortable, unhealthy and just needleslly extreme. Why?
>>
>>40715985
It's because you're not doing it right. Food is important for energy and nutrition. You have lots of energy storage, but you still need to constantly replenish vitamins and minerals. That's why people eat vegetables when they cut. Those foods are filling and they provide the essential parts of your diet that you can't create just from fat alone.
>>
>>40717279
>multivitamins and supplements don't exist
sure they aint as good as a healthy diet but when one considers the impact the overall weight loss has it's probably worth it
>>
>>40717372
This. Isn't the entire point of your body storing fat for those times when you're starving and can't get food? So surely it can't be that unhealthy to starve the weight off you
>>
There's tons of studies that show fasting is good for you. Lowers blood pressure, reverses aging, obviously weight loss, moderates insulin levels, and can even possibly fight cancer cells. Look it up.
>>
>>40715985
When you say "starving yourself" you're probably just "starving - fat fuck definition".

You'll just be eating human sized portions. If you literally starved yourself for a month you'd be in hospital or dead.
>>
>>40717426
B-but doctor Oz said I'd go in starvation mode and gain 10 pounds :(
>>
I went from 180 lb to 150 lb in about 4.5 months just limiting myself to 1200 calories. Feels good man.
>>
If I starve / fast for too long I get dizzy, feel shaky and lost the ability to form coherent sentences. It's not cool.
>>
>>40717438
lol no you wouldnt youd be fine as long as you drank water
>>
File: 1487033917983.jpg (31KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
1487033917983.jpg
31KB, 660x574px
>>40717460
spotted the fat fuck
>>
>>40717372
I wouldn't trust some random person to know how much and of what to take each day. It's so much more simple and foolproof to just recommend someone to eat a balanced variety of beans/vegetables/fruits etc.
>>
>>40717426
Yup. It's also basically why the vegan diet is so healthy. You're basically fasting and forcing your body to scrounge as much as it possibly can from plant materials that just does not want to unass the nutrients.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.