[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22 and i just found out i weigh 167kg. I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: oghJd.png (614KB, 899x677px) Image search: [Google]
oghJd.png
614KB, 899x677px
I'm 22 and i just found out i weigh 167kg. I don't want to be like this anymore and /b/ told me to come here. What should I do?
>>
>>40714674
>i just found out i weigh 167kg
How you never looked down or something?
>>
Read the sticky.
>>
Read the sticky
>>
>>40714674
Peruse the thread stuck to the top of the board and the links therein.
>>
>>40714705
I knew i was out of shape but i went to a doctor today and saw
>>
>>40714674
read the sticky you fucking waste of space
>>
>>40714724
Start by doing burpees then join the closet crossfit gym.
>>
>>40714674
>22
>browses /b/
>>
>>40714724

>out of shape
>167kg
> my sides

pics please
>>
if you post pictures of yourself, especially embarrassing ones, we will make you a viral meme, seeing yourself every day on the internet shopped as a whale, as a turtle in a shell, as the moon and various planets will motivate you to lose weight.
>>
>>40714674
Every single diet(that works) tries to do one thing: make you consume less calories than what you need.
This is what you have to do in order to lose weight:
>Calculate your TDEE (http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/)
>Count calories every day
>Eat less calories than what you consume, 500 less every day is a good starting point
While I would recommend you to clean up your diet, as in eat less shit, it's not a necessity. Taking in less energy than what you consume is what matters.
There's also keto which you could check out, though it's not a necessity to do this.
>>
File: 1355155995064.jpg (92KB, 977x436px) Image search: [Google]
1355155995064.jpg
92KB, 977x436px
Aim for TLC
>>
File: IMG_1253.jpg (63KB, 431x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1253.jpg
63KB, 431x477px
Step 1: Get off /b/
>>
/obese-as-fuck/ here

got a gastrectomy last year and now im only able to eat ~300g-400g per day. i dont count shit besides protein intake. here is what i eat daylie since then:

>breakfast: nothing
>lunch: 90g-140g chicken breast
>dinner: 70g tomatoes + 30g mozzarella
>about 1-1.5L of water, occassionally a glas of milk

i should probably drink some protein shakes aswell since my protein intake with raw food is pretty low now.

lost ~40kg in 4 months that way and im finally able to walk more than 2 hours straight without having to take a break
>>
>>40715035
You fucking cheater.

We don't all need to play on easy with cheats. Why didn't you try eating less before hand? They make you do that before the operation, right? Why not take this opportunity to continue this way and not use a crutch. Getting fit is a mind set change, and even though you're losing weight, you didn't make it. Don't drag other people into your failure.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.