[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there fit, I'm 27 years old, going on 28 and I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Hey there fit, I'm 27 years old, going on 28 and I feel like I'm doing nothing in my life, and I feel my body slowly decaying around me. Things ache, crack, pull, and otherwise don't perform like they used to and my weight has gone up from about 180lbs to about 210lbs (6'2'' caucasian guy. Somewhere between 20-25% aiming for 10-15%). I've been fighting myself about working out but I've made my mind up to actually do it. Not try to, but to succeed. I've read the sticky and I understand I need diet and exercise for the results I want. When it comes to exercising though, I feel I would perform better following a video routine. Does anyone have suggestions for videos based around bodyweight training? I've found this channel ZeusFitness and the workouts seem good to an untrained eye. Any advice? Thank you for helping this fat fuck
>>
> I've made my mind up to actually do it

nah, u wont.
>>
>>40713072
thanks for the vote of confidence. I do want to succeed. Why would you say I wont, despite many others succeeding?
>>
>>40713050
If you really that determined and have the time
Why not go to the obvious choice ?
P90X ?
>>
>>40713239
I;ll take a look at that! thanks for the input!
>>
>>40713072
If you need to come here and say that you will do it, then all you really want is for someone to know that you though about doing it. It is called seeking early gratification, also known as, getting rewarded for no effort. The reward will be short lived though. You will feel good about yourself because of this for maybe a day or two, then it will fade, you will lose motivation, and you will quit.

If you really wanted to make it, you would have just googled "bodyweight fitness routines" and started working out.
>>
>>40713663
I'm looking for advice. Though you are right, I've fallen into that early gratification loop that you describe. But I'm tired of that. I get what you are saying and you are describing what I've done time and time again. I did search, I found that zeusfitness one which seemed good to me, I was looking for advice from there. I appreciate your honesty and can understand your skepticism. I'm led to believe people can change if they desire it enough
>>
>>40713945
If you really want to make it then you need to identify the reason that you keep sticking to the same loop that leads to failure. Making it is not about working out and eating clean,making it is changing your mindset.

Instead of spending time looking for the best workout program and shit, spend some time searching your mind. Be mindfull in your excistence. Try to makre yourself aware of WHY you do certain thing, and be mindful of HOW YOU FEEL when/after doing it.

This is the key to breaking any habit.
>>
File: 20170315_130337.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px)
20170315_130337.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
Whats my body fat?
20-30%
>>
>>40714045
35%
>>
>>40714152
Thanks i used to be 40% 5 % down
>>
>>40713050
>tfw started at 35% and down to 25% now

Feels good brehs
>>
>>40714005
this. old habits die hard. takes a long time to retrain your brain to avoid complex shitty sugar food and how to enjoy the results from exercise

210 now 6'4" at 14% used to be 250 at 25%
>>
>>40714045
30-35%
>>
>>40715857
Do you think i can take it to 25 in 4 months?
>>
File: 1489617137026.png (297KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
1489617137026.png
297KB, 445x445px
>>40717356
that depends wholly on your motivation.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.