[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad bought a weider ultimate body works machine the other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0827.png (63KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0827.png
63KB, 326x414px
>dad bought a weider ultimate body works machine the other day
>mom is trying to use it just now
>help her get it set up because getting the pins to catch is a little tricky sometimes
>accidentally pull it too far and it gets stuck
>dad comes in living room and sees mom and I fiddling with it
>gets pissed and mom and dad start yelling at each other
>mom isn't exercising today anymore

At least I tried to help, right /fit/?
>>
>>40712552

Beat up your dad, make him realize that his midlife crisis fits won't make him any more younger or fitter than he is. Go to the gym with your mom and tell your dad to suck a dick each time you go.
>>
>>40712618
He's not trying to bang his mom, anon. Not as far as I can tell, anyway.
>>
>>40712552
Why are you living with your parents, fag?
>>
>>40712552
Sounds like a dysfunctional family desu senpai.
>>
>>40712618
I'm not going to fight my dad anon.

>>40712681
I'm 22 and my parents are poorfags. I fell for the "help your parents" meme and now I'm stuck.

>>40712687
Th-thanks.
>>
>>40712552
Sounds like your dad bought something expensive and something he wanted to use. Walking in on two dipshits fucking up his brand new toy wouldn't make him too happy I'd assume. She should have just asked him for help and you should have just let things be.
Good initiative but bad execution.
>>
>>40712618

This, really. Half joking, but also kinda half not.
>>
>>40712731
>I'm 22 and my parents are poorfags. I fell for the "help your parents" meme and now I'm stuck.

They're poor because they're paying for a third person

You're not stuck, you're a lazy sponge
>>
>>40712796
I'm the oldest of seven kids. My mom hasn't had a job in 22 years and my dad has had the same warehouse job for 23. They dun goofed by having 7 kids with one income.
>>
>>40712681
>Why are you living with your parents, fag?
Not OP but I make $25/h and still live at home. California is fucking expensive and I could be saving instead of renting some place literally wasting money.
>>
>>40712845
>I'm the oldest of seven kids
OP is a dindu nuffin
>>
>>40712796
This on so many levels. My took in my wife's brother and his wife for about 8 months and he helped with a small bill here and there which was okay i guess because we didn't ask for anything... but during those 8 or so months I felt poor as fuck. Utilities went up, cost of food went up, cleaning supplies went up and some more little thing. We went from having ~$1k extra a month on whatever to having ~$200
I ended up asking them to help out more and he got butthurt sp I kicked him out.
>>
>>40712845
People who stress about their income but continue to have kids deserve death.
>>40712849
I guess it's just this new acceptance that living with mommy and daddy is normal. You sound like my cousin. "I could get a place but then I wouldn't be getting my full check. Pointless if you think about it" He also spends hundreds every other weekend on clothing and bullshit. Not jelly but this type of acceptance also gets you 40 different genders and rapefugees
>>
>>40712924
Yeah except I'm literally saving 50% of my paycheck and investing it.
I do buy a lot of pointless shit though. Regardless renting is wasting money, especially if you don't care about fucking girls.
>>
>>40712924
>People who stress about their income but continue to have kids deserve death

If you could go back to before I was born and explain this to my parents please you'd be a life saver. Until then I guess it's make sure the younger kids don't end up like me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.