[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had along talk with her last night Decided it was finally time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: that-feel.jpg (6KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
that-feel.jpg
6KB, 251x251px
Had along talk with her last night
Decided it was finally time to let her go

What's the best muscle group to get rid of these feels?
Back or chest?
>>
>>40711098
Whenever im sad, I do chest and biceps.
>>
>>40711098
Deadlifts, my friend. Pick up the heaviest weight you can and excise your feelings.
>>
Of course back, do some heavy fucking deadlifts to lift the feels away. I broke up with my 4 year gf just over a week ago now, I have been exercising nearly everyday and I already feel much better.
>>
why do you guys post this shit. why not go on /b/ or /r9k/?
>>
File: leave it behind.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
leave it behind.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>40711098

5 scoops to the dome
>>
>>40711119
Posting on /fit/ while they're still relatively normie.

They'll be mainboarding /r9k/ within 3 months.
>>
>>40711119
Because let's be honest. /fit/ is basically people from /r9k/ that at least want to try to be better
>>
>>40711137
More like /r9k/ in denial.

I guarantee a plurality of this board does not lift either regularly and/or with any meaningful intensity.

This board is essentially the NEET's Instagram whoring.
>>
>>40711107
Are you me? Except for the exercise part.
>>
>>40711167
Your probably right. I just speak from personal experience. I used to be tfw no gf on /r9k/ when I decided I wanted to stop being a useless piece of shit. I've had girls since I've started lifting then
>>
>>40711258
Good on you, Anon.

By bettering yourself you've already made it; and self improvement is an achievement most humans never get to claim.
>>
If you love somebody, set them free
>>
>>40711098
Treat yourself to some chest and biceps plus some lateral raises, they will make you feel alpha again.
>>
what does this have to do with fitness? go to /adv/ or something, ffs
>>
>>40711258
I was the opposite. I started on /fit/ then went to /r9k/. I've improved a lot, but still have all the bitterness.
>>
I respect you for that anon. I went from tfw nogf into a somewhat abusive relationship but I was too chicken shit to leave because I didn't want to lose her and be alone. Eventually we split anyway, but I could have saved myself some heartbreak if I had the balls to end it earlier.
>>
>>40711100
is that where curl bros come from?
>>
>>40711098
Take that breakup faggot shit to /r9k/.
Now if you want to argue about bread or comment on men's asses then we're in business.
>>
>>40711098
>along

*a long
>>
>>40711098
>having a her in the first place
fucking fag
>>
>>40711098
the benis
wank yourself into a coma bro and dream the feels away
>>
>>40711098
What's it like to love somebody romantically?

I've never had a girlfriend, and I haven't had a crush on somebody since I was in 4th grade.
>>
>>40712969
Its like an emotional rollercoaster.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.