[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can we do in addition to lifting to maximize our aesthetics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 10

File: nick-bateman-4.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nick-bateman-4.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
What can we do in addition to lifting to maximize our aesthetics and looks?

Specifics and scienctific proof valued more than general, but all input welcome
>>
Body language.
>>
Use anti aging and anti wrinkle creams before bedtime.
Always moisturize skin.
Wear sunscreen.
Take organic multivitamins.
Eat healthy and fresh.
Read a book.
Shower often.
Wash your gym clothes often.
Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
Always try new foods when given the opportunity.
Interact with everyone positively.
Give off good vibes.
Stay away from drugs.
Finish some school.
Get a haircut that fits your head shape.
Trim body hair.
Wear good deodorant and a bit of cologne.
Be happy.
>>
train your neck and jaw

grow a beard if it suits your face

get a haircut that doesn't look like shit

eat carrots for a beta-carrotene glow
>>
>>40710631
>tfw no blonde nymph to seduce you on your way to the gym
>>
>>40710646
t-trump?
>>
>>40710641
Good advice
>>
File: melanin-carotenoid-transforms.jpg (53KB, 530x410px) Image search: [Google]
melanin-carotenoid-transforms.jpg
53KB, 530x410px
>>40710670
no really

left: nothing, mid: sun tan, right: high levels of beta carotene
>>
File: squint.png (980KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
squint.png
980KB, 1200x600px
>>40710611
squint
>>
>>40710646
>train your neck and jaw

how 2?
>>
>>40710641

Any advice on which organic multivitamins to take? Or supplements in general? I'm currently not taking any supplements but wouldd like to start taking fish oil capsules and protein powder.
>>
>>40710735
Multivitamins are bunk.
It's 2017 and you still don't know this? Lurk more before posting.
>>
>>40710735
I take 3 of these a day.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00K2RJAR0/ref=dp_ob_neva_mobile
These were also shilled, I don't know if they're better:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003DH1S26/ref=mp_s_a_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1489577487&sr=8-3&keywords=organic+multivitamin+for+men

Get the fish oil that only has a serving size of 1 capsule. Not 2 or 3.
>>
$
vocal tonality
body language
game
''''''''''konfinunce''''''''''
>>
>>40710691
The problem with this study is that these are photoshopped effects
>>
teeth whitening
>>
>>40710735
ZINC
>>
>>40710710
so fucking legit, raises me 2 points
i do it naturally now and i don't even have to think about it anymore
>>
>>40710611
>>40711211
>tfw have delicate eyes
>even smallets wind can make me look like i'm crying
>have to constantly squint my eyes otherwise people ask if im okay.
>>
>>40710901
Perfectly pearly whites actually look a bit weird. Like Ross in that episodes of Friends.

A bit of colour to your teeth is normal as long as you're maintaining good dental hygiene otherwise.
>>
>>40710611
extensive plastic surgery
>>
>>40710710
but squinting 24/7 cant be good for u right? and u probably get more wrinkels around ur eyes too
>>
>>40710611
go to lookism.net and read the looksmaxxing section
>>
>>40710710
just tried this and i went up 1.5 points

is there a surgery or something i can get so i don't have to consciously squint all day?
>>
>>40710611
I think I have semi-chad potential looks wise. Will that be enough to get a nice girl, or will my autism ruin it?
>>
Use proper hygiene
Dress well
>>
>>40711839
I skimmed that once and the site looked extremely autistic and super insecure about the existence of black males. I think everyone who posts there might be retarded.
>>
You need to focus on 3 areas to become more attractive

>Physical
Buying new, nice clothes that fit you properly. Grooming yourself, shaving or trimming your beard and other body hair, getting a nice haircut, using deodorant and cologne, plucking eyebrows. Working out fits in with this, but you'll want to focus on being lean and not necessarily getting huge.

>Mental
Become a social butterfly and learn to speak to different types of people in different scenarios. This is learned best by taking action and not reading about how to talk to people. You should also read books a lot so that you can draw on that knowledge in everyday conversation. You will feel smarter and more social by doing these things and it will make you more confident.

>Financial
There is a very unique confidence that comes with being financially secure. Paying off your debt, saving your money, and knowing that you can afford your lifestyle (and hopefully a little extra) will build your confidence and you won't have financial insecurity, which is very easy to detect. I only make $32K/y but with the proper allocations I live very comfortably.
>>
Oh cmon,

Most people do not even kno what to eat probably, how to make sports.... and we do not wanna talk about style or something like that.
>>
In order of effectiveness/day to day use:

>Social skills
>People management skills
>Grooming and dressing well
>Being fit

Learning to sell well and being curious, educated and learning new skills are all important too.

Looks are honestly further down on the list than 90% of /fit/ would care to admit, social nuance and skills are what matter and you only get those by practice
>>
File: 1315103305305.png (104KB, 249x188px) Image search: [Google]
1315103305305.png
104KB, 249x188px
>get a tan
>drink lots of water
>drop coffee and cigs
>use nice fitting clothes (not /fa/ shit)
That's pretty much it
>>
>>40712023
Why drop coffee? I drink 1-2 cups per day, just black, no milk or sugar.
>>
>>40712061
It raises your cortisol levels
>>
>>40712092
So two cups of normal strength coffee each day will raise my cortisol levels to a point that it will make me unattractive to the opposite sex? That's some fuckin' bro science right there.
>>
>>40710808
Thanks Scott adams
>>
>>40712251
he's just giving you basic advice, none of these things on their own will make you hideous you jackass, just like moisturizing wont make you handsome. Try not to have an emotional breakdown.
>>
File: sad.png (139KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
139KB, 917x871px
>>40710641
>Be happy.
How do I achieve this?
>>
>>40712378
just be yourself
>>
>tfw look way better with a beard but my job won't allow one

hold me /fit/
>>
>>40710641
OP asked for stuff to make him look good not crap advice like "organic vitamins", read a book and try new foods. Holy kek.
>>
>>40712092
> cortisol is just an evil chemical
Good broscience, though isnt it weird that our bodies contain and produce a chemical for the sheer purpose of damaging ourselves? Oh that's right, its because it does a whole lot of processes, some important.

The benefits of coffee FAR FAR outstrip the deletrious effects.
>>
>>40712442
well, we gave the only real answer and he didnt like it: >>40711290

it's the only hope for OP
>>
>>40712363
Moisturising does make you handsome though...? People are always asking me how I have such good skin.

No one's ever asked why my cortisol levels are so high though.
>>
>>40710611
> Eat, drink and sleep well
> Dont drink alcohol/cigs/drugs
> Moisturize
> Either tan for immediate look gains or absolutely no tanning for longer look gains
> Try a few haircuts to find one that suits you - dont dye it
> Dress decently but not stupidly, dress like a normal human being as people can see the virgin trying to peacock from a mile away
> Lift for aesthetics and do cardio, cardio will make you feel charged and full of energy
> Do things to heighten your testosterone (pin if you really need to)
> Dont shuffle or follow, always lead and stand tall
> Get good shoes, girls care oddly about shoes
> Get some good teeth whitening toothpaste, not hollywood bleaching but just whiter
> Try your hardest to be arabic because then you dont need any of the above as no-one will arrest you when you rape
>>
>>40712554
*Oh and as an extra tip - dont wait for girls to flirt with you and say they like you or else assume they dont. Over the years i've been like that and heard later that girls i assumed weren't interested had done things like talked about being attracted to me to their boyfriends and made them insecure, or other girls who id assume out of my league going out with people who look very similar to me, sometimes way worse.

Its said too much, but confidence absolutely is king when you've got yourself to a decent enough stage of looks.
>>
>>40710646
>eat carrots for a beta-carrotene glow

you have to eat a pound of carrots a day to get barely noticeable results.

ill pass.
>>
>>40710710
this.
if you have a hooded brow ridge this you'll look model tier
>>
>>40714332
>beta-carrotene
you could take a supp
>>
>>40714351
is there a surgical procedure to have this done.
>>
>>40714395
>is there a surgical procedure to have this done.
blepharoplasty
>>
>>40710611
Fashion is a big thing actually so dress well and make it at least appear you have some taste.
>>
>>40710641
Serious question. When people these days talk about "reading books" do they honestly mean regular novels or actual books on certain subjects/self-improvement shit? I seriously have no clue how does indulging on a fictional story via reading is that much better than watching the same story unfold as a film or a tv show. Like even the author of Fight Club said that the movie is better than the book. Please red-pill me on reading books. I never felt the need to read a fictional novel unless it's an incredibly intriguing story that has no tv show/movie alternative. Am I that far lost?
>>
>>40710611

> posture
> body language
> grooming / style
> social skills

perception is key
>>
The question here is, can a the most average looking dude, someoneo who's face-wise 5/10 ( or maybe a 6/10 on a good day) looking skinny/skinnyfat dude look like he's at least an 8 to majority of others if he puts in a few years of effort? Better style, better haircut, working out, better skin due to healthier eating/hygiene products, etc? Or if you look like a fucking underdeveloped nerd you will still look mediocre after all that effort? Like some fat fucks are extremely lucky when they get to 10-12% bodyfat from +20% and realize they have god-tier jawline, etc.
>>
File: D8l8blt[1].png (827KB, 1027x608px) Image search: [Google]
D8l8blt[1].png
827KB, 1027x608px
>>40714654
only if he has the required GENETICALLY PREDETERMINED FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT to slay
pic related, a Chad obscured by years of sedentary lifestyle
>>
>>40714490
Finding a feeling that you thought unique to yourself expressed or written down in a book by some stranger is a very comfy feeling indeed, fictional or no.
>>
Watch alpha m videos and read looksmaxxing section on lookism
>>
>>40711211
How do you train yourself to do this naturally?
>>
>>40714461
This, at least put effort into what you wear instead of buying some vans or a pack of the shirts and some pants at Target and calling it a day. It can only improve you.
>>
>>40710641
Also, some life advice.

Find some goal that you want to work against. Think big.
>>
>>40714693
That guy had jaw surgery too.
>>
>>40710611
Chew bubble gum for face gains
Take beta-carotene for nice skin tone
Take fish oil omega3 supplement for better skin (also helps with other shit)
Moisturize
Get a proper hair cut
Get proper clothes
Make sure your teeth aren't fucked up
Smile often
Do voice training
Learn about comedy to tell funny and interesting stories
Read Epictetus' Enchirideon and learn to be stoic
>>
>>40714490
Well it's a good idea to read books written during a time period you're interested in because it allows us to learn a lot even though it's fiction. Think Dickens, Bronte sisters, etc.
Or reading someone like Kafka makes us think/learn about changes in society that can affect us, in this case living up to parents' expectations, fear of women in the workplace and such.

Literature written between (and during) WW1 and WW2 is absolutely fascinating.

But do it for yourself, not for some girl.
>>
>>40714930
>Epictetus' Enchirideon
I am intrigued, tl;dr me quickly to pique my interest eve more
>>
>>40714985
>>40714930
oh it's just this http://classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html ?
>>
>>40714985
It was written 125 AD. It's the best book about how to actually live like a stoic, rather than throwing philosophy and statesmanship at you like other greek stoic classics. I had anxiety attacks in my late teens and could barely leave the house. Then this book taught me how to not give a fuck about all of the unnecessary shit, now I have a engineering degree.
>>
File: how-to-tuck-in-a-shirt.jpg (186KB, 550x2607px) Image search: [Google]
how-to-tuck-in-a-shirt.jpg
186KB, 550x2607px
>>40710611
Stop dressing like the children on /fa/ and wear grown ass man clothes
>>
>>40714985
START WITH THE GREEKS
They all about the /fit/ lifestyle no homo but also yes homo.
>>
>>40714490

I've found that the greatest benefit from fiction books is the traning it gives to your imagination and increasing your vocabulary. You also kind of learn how to express stories in an enthralling way.
You can use all this in most conversations you have.
>>
>>40715133
t. r/mfa

Learn to dress in other shit too or you'll look like you're in early midlife crisis mode.
>>
File: 1465411548747.png (647KB, 618x618px) Image search: [Google]
1465411548747.png
647KB, 618x618px
>tfw balding heavily at 25
>no beard
>jew nose
>glasses

Can i make it? Atleast i'm 6'3"
>>
>>40710646

This.

So many goofy scrawny looking dudes walking around. If you work out then you need to gain some size and this includes your neck.

Women want to feel dominated. That's why most go towards the Alpha male.

Always have a clean haircut.

Dress well. Wearing vans and baggy jeans won't get you laid.

Get your clothes altered so they fit to your body.

Last, don't act beta. Just because a girl gives you attention doesn't mean you have to entertain it. But your bros over women and they will fight for your attention.
>>
>>40712378
You do not simply become happy. You must become content or ambitious, first.
>>
>>40715259
I am ambitious, I feel like I'm not entirely wasting my time as far as my career goals go, I feel like before my 30s I'll have decent financial independancy or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, but I do not feel most days happy as I feel like a social outcast who's afraid to express himself, afraid to experience things and afraid to make a connection. My life barely has many ups or downs, mostly just gray-ish existence, help.
>>
>>40715248
i honestly recommend suicide, you don't want to pass that nose on to another generation. Just my opinion. Don't be upset.
>>
>>40715248
t. LARRY DAVID
>>
>>40714930
>Smile often
Only if you're a faggot. It makes you look weak. I only smile when I'm alone.
>>
>>40715351
Unless you are really attractive you will just look like an autistic grumpy guy. Obviously use the right smile for the right situation.
>>
>>40710611
What sweater is that guy wearing? looks comfy af
>>
File: 1463630188127-3.jpg (438KB, 1350x808px) Image search: [Google]
1463630188127-3.jpg
438KB, 1350x808px
>>40715340
It's fairly common where i live.
>>
>>40715556
It's a superdry one. They are indeed comfy as fuck, I'd get another one but like to wear planer stuff these days
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.