[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, introverted but /fit/ guy who isn't short (6'2",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8645.jpg (113KB, 1920x1080px)
IMG_8645.jpg
113KB, 1920x1080px
>Be me, introverted but /fit/ guy who isn't short (6'2", 190lbs) and has been described as an 8 by most girls I've randomly asked
>Tired of getting friendzoned so look to online dating and all the girls either have kids, are much older than me, or legit under a 5
>Any girl that is vaguely (and I am talking just barely) fuckable won't respond or says I'm not good enough off the bat before even talking to them

Jesus Christ when did this happen? I almost make 6 figures, am independent, moderately attractive, masters degree, and healthy yet these basic bitches wont give me the time of day 90% of the time. I have too much dignity and know better than to go after girls I am not attracted to

If I am not good enough what the fuck are they looking for? Since when is being fit and successful not enough for average women? Do they seriosuly expect 10/10 chads when they are 7's living at home with mom working at some shitbox clothes store and whose interests consist of netflix only?
>>
T. Elliot Rodgers
>>
>>40708438
post your face
>>
File: bruno.png (318KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bruno.png
318KB, 600x600px
>>40708438
>asking girls to rate you on a scale of 1 to 10
maybe this is a symptom of one of your issues
>>
>>40708508
No just random sluts on tinder senpai
>>
I thought being fit was supposed to get you girls
>>
>>40708438
Online dating is shit, girls have all of the power. Instead, make friends, it can be through online meet ups to expand your social circle and meet girls through that.
>>
>>40708438
>Do they seriosuly expect 10/10 chads when they are 7's living at home with mom working at some shitbox clothes store and whose interests consist of netflix only?
Yes. Now post pics so we can probably laugh at you or take your shit thread somewhere else.
>>
>>40708536
You guys would recognize me from other threads I always post in
>>
https://understandingrelationships.com/attracting-beautiful-women-easily-how-to-create-the-ultimate-online-dating-profile/2227

Online dating is just casting out a load of bait on lines and waiting for a catch. Don't pursue girls on there. Wait for a message then make a date with her.
>>
>>40708557
Go away Corey
>>
>>40708438
just fuck dudes instead (no homo)
>>
>>40708583
Maybe trannies not dudes tho
>>
>>40708438
Get a foreign girl mate
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.