[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a girl in college gym, after some digging around I found

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: cardio-bunnies-strong-body[1].jpg (74KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
cardio-bunnies-strong-body[1].jpg
74KB, 800x500px
I saw a girl in college gym, after some digging around I found her name and fb/instagram account. She's a junior and I'm freshmen so we don't have any mutual friends.

Would it be weird if I tried to follow her on Instagram? I honestly don't know how else to attract her attention. Best I could do at gym is say hi, I'm not the type nor do I want to be the type of guy that hits on women in the gym.
>>
>>40703244
I'm junior, she's a freshmen*
>>
Yes that would be weird that some guy she doesn't know found her on the internet. The only chance you have is talking to her in person like a normal male would.

Jesus Christ social media has ruined people
>>
>>40703264
Yeah but we're at same college and she might recognise me as well, it's not as if I saw her randomly on the street.
>>
>>40703244
>after some digging around I found her name and fb/instagram account
wow, and you're a creeper.
>Would it be weird if I tried to follow her on Instagram?
you made it weird the instant you started cyber stalking her.
>I honestly don't know how else to attract her attention.
you need to learn basic socialization before attempting a relationship
>Best I could do at gym is say hi
and? whats wrong with that?
>I'm not the type
as in insecure as fuck?
>nor do I want to be the type of guy that hits on women in the gym.
youre already that creepy guy that cyber stalks complete strangers because they gave you a woody, you really think hitting on women in the gym is going to be your "downfall"? seriously? you already fell way lower than that point with the cyber stalking.
>>
>>40703287
Yeah go for it. That's why girls have insta, for followers and validation.

But really you should post the link, so we can tell you if she's worth following or not
>>
>>40703287
>oh no she might recognize you
if you're afraid of being "recognized" by her, you're in no position to even dream of dating her. seriously, go learn how to be social on a basic platonic level first
>>
>>40703244

jesus christ op
>>
>>40703335
I'm not afraid of being recongnised, I said it as a positive thing idiot.
>>
>>40703370
Fag
>>
>>40703312
>implying 90%+ of people don't cyber stalk people they like
>>
>>40703248
^pedo
>>
>>40703377
>I'm not afraid of being recongnised
then why dont you just go up to her and say "hi"? you seem to be a scared little bitch desu dude
>>
>>40703244
>I'm not the type nor do I want to be the type of guy that hits on women in the gym.

Yes your alternative approach will come across much better
>>
Hello Brian.
>>
>>40703506
maybe 4chan regulars, but actual normies- no. I only "cyber stalk" people I already know to check if they're lying about something.
>>
>>40703554

>i only cyber stalk people i already know to check if they're lying about something

This is actually way creepier than anything OP did.
>>
>>40703244
>Would it be weird if I tried to follow her on Instagram?
Yes
> I honestly don't know how else to attract her attention.
You are not the female. Your game is not about attracting attention. Go near her, say hello, say you find her pretty and that you want her number.
>>
>>40703573
how?
>>
>>40703573
that's pretty normie tier.
>>
>>40703573
t. person who's lied and thinking about being found out
>>
>>40703244
Do not just follow some chick you don't know that's creepy as fuck. Don't be autistic, try and catch her eye at the gym some time. If she smiles, smile back and say hi, strike up a conversation. There's a difference between being friendly and starting a conversation with someone, and being the guy who walks up and starts hitting on a woman who is clearly not interested.
>>
>>40703589
Because people often exagerate and you looking up some meaningless info because of some random conversation is creepy.

Wanting to find information about girl you like and might hit on is what normies do
>>
>>40703589

OP looked up her (public btw) social media accounts b/c he got oneitis. Wow, boy meets world. Would it have been better if he wasn't a beta and just talked to her? Yeah, if you're making a movie, sure. He looked at some pictures she posted and daydreamed a little, whoop de doo.

You on the other hand go home and extensively snoop your """""friends'""""" accounts b/c you're a paranoid megalomaniac looking for a gotcha moment.
>>
>>40703609
t. autist who has to be right in every argument
>>
>>40703625
>Because people often exagerate and you looking up some meaningless info because of some random conversation is creepy.
so translation:
>because people often lie and you looking up the truth of the info because you had a conversation with them is creepy
right, that makes TOTAL sense dude.
so basically you lie about yourself to females, and youre upset at the prospect of them checking up on your lies.
>Because people often exagerate and you looking up some meaningless info because of some random conversation is creepy.
what normies do is go up to them and say "hi", starting a conversation with them, talking to them face to face.
>>40703638
>Would it have been better if he wasn't a beta and just talked to her?
yes
> Yeah, if you're making a movie, sure
who said anything about movies? its just a plain "yes"
>He looked at some pictures she posted and daydreamed a little, whoop de doo.
he's a complete stranger cyber stalking her, its fucking creepy. go up and say hi and stop being so fucking creepy
>You on the other hand go home and extensively snoop your """""friends'""""" accounts
you say that as if I do this everyday. I've done it probably a few times total. this guy on the other hand is some complete stranger jerking it to her everyday.
>b/c you're a paranoid megalomaniac looking for a gotcha moment.
yeah, because people never lie, right? and what gotcha moment? the last time I did it was because I met my bf online and wanted to make sure he wasn't a serial child rapist or something before meeting him. there's no "gotcha" moment to be had if I find out the gay is a child predator or something, at that point i just completely ignore/block them.
>>
>>40703768
dont get mad at me because you're afraid of getting caught in your own lies, get mad at yourself
>>
>>40703769
You were seriously looking if your bf is a pedo and you're calling someone else creepy
>>
no it's not weird.

my ex used to get requests on all social media all the fucking time.

99% chance she won't remember you.
>>
>>40703244
you need a mutual friend, how about you give us her instagram and i'll befriend her
>>
>>40703801
I guess I'll just go ahead and add her tomorrow sometime, it's quite late where I am now
>>
>>40703769
Some people here are actually this autistic
>>
>>40703244
Why did you post this, this isnt fitness related at all. If you're too much of a pussy to talk to a walking vagina in the gym what is posting about it on here going to do.
>>
>>40704414
Saw her in a gym, gym is /fit/
>>
don't add her on anything, just introduce yourself at the gym.

it will be obvious that you're just talking to her because she's cute, so just ask her if she wants to get a drink sometime.

if she says yes, great. if not, you've now bothered a poor girl at the gym, and that makes you kind of an ass. but just don't make a habit out of it, go back to doing your thing as you do, ignore her, and she might even talk to you some other time.
>>
>>40703287
Just slide into her DMs and tell her you saw her around campus
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.