[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay so i've been working out for almost 5 months now. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (65KB, 600x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 600x823px
Okay so i've been working out for almost 5 months now. I gained 9kg of muscle and i've got significantly bigger, but my progress stopped at the 3 month mark. What gives? I still excercize regulary, i try to eat properly and i think i do. But, ive only noticed progress with bench, incline bench, squats and pretty much everything i do. And yet i dont grow in size. Anyone got something like this?
Whats the solution?
>>
Same here, I'm in the same weight for months by now, jesus christ.
>>
You probably just past the point of noob gains.

Keep lifting heavy and eating and you'll keep making gains
>>
https://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/size-vs-strength-are-you-lifting-too-heavy.html
>>
are you saying 9kg of muscle in 3 months? because that's bullshit. Especially considering you don't track your diet well.
>>
File: 1389291229113.png (466KB, 499x398px) Image search: [Google]
1389291229113.png
466KB, 499x398px
>>40698645
This.
>>
>>40698689
From 78kg to 87kg (6'3) and ive gained no fat really.
>>
>>40698712
I'm the same height and started out at around the same weight, if that's legit you must have some made genetics and test levels man. I doubt you've already outreached noob gains because you've barely been lifting, if you want consistent growth you have to track your diet at least to the point you know you're in surplus
>>
>>40698712
Not all fat is on the outside, you probably gained some internal fat too.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 896x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 896x672px
>>40698728
My dad is a genetic freak and my test lvls are very high. Here's a pic. I grew in volume significantly, maybe its not visible but i know.
>>
>>40698620
do you eat at a caloric suprlus and sleep 8 hours a night?

>>40698712
from this post it seems like you dont eat enough. If youre not gaining a bit of fat then youre progressing a lot slower then you could.

Its easy to lose fat. Its difficult to gain muscle
>>
>>40698756
for a pretty tall dude you're filling out nicely. I'm not saying you have to lower your expectations to how much muscle you can grow BUT I think you shouldn't compare at such a frequent rate, it can be a slow as fuck process. If you're still gaining strength but not size, it means you're not eating enough and if you keep that up soon you'll stop gaining strength as well. Start tracking and in 2 weeks it'll be second nature, keep going bro
>>
Could try increasing volume.
>>
>>40698620
Let me guess, you haven't recalculated your TDEE since you first did it
>>
> i eat properly atleast i think so
Here you go. Also
>9 kilo muscle in 3 months
GTFO
>>
>>40698810
What should i eat? I try to stuff my face with everything i get my hands on.
>>
>>40698620
>5 months
>9kg of muscle
You didn't. You gained 1,25 kg of muscle at most. The rest is fat.
>>
>>40702142
Damn why are you all so quick to shit on my actual progress?
You have not seen my father, and thats the man whos genes i have. And thats the man that from the age of 45-51 (current age) broke several national records in athletic disciplines, in his age range ofcourse. And is also the man who goes to the gym for less than a year and can bench 320lbs and can do 10 sets of 12 reps of proper pull ups and has people coming up to him and shaking his hand saying they've never seen something like it. I know how much weight i gained and how much my lifts went up and what i looked like, what i look like now and how i want to look like eventually.
Live in denial if you want.
>>
>>40698620
FUCK YOU

I WANTED TO MAKE A THREAD WITH THIS IMAGE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.