[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've drinken literally nothing but water for the past 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1407542407469.gif (424KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1407542407469.gif
424KB, 600x338px
I've drinken literally nothing but water for the past 2 months and my pee still isn't clear.
What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>40695652
Why do you care if your pee is clear
>>
Are you taking vitamins with zinc in them? Zinc will make your piss bright yellow.

Or you're not drinking enough water
>>
>>40695677
so i don't have to flush
My bathroom uses will be more efficient time wise
>>
>>40695721
Saving 2 minutes a day
>skip 1 fap a week and save 30 minutes
>>
Vitamin b makes your piss yellow, if you're on a multivitamin your piss will never be clear.

Also just because you're drinking nothing but water doesn't mean you're drinking enough water, how much are you intaking a day?
>>
>>40695652
Do you take B vitamin supplements?
>>
>>40696045
>doesn't mean you're drinking enough water,
this, drink MORE water.
>>
Piss is always clear and I drink more than 2 liters a day usually.
I got taught the hard way to stay hydrated and it's worth the benefits.
>>
no no vitamins
maybe I do need to drink more though
>>
>>40695652
If you drink enough water you will piss clear, I promise. I take a multivitamin and drink tons of monster but I also drink a ton of water and I piss clear. The first piss I take after my multivitamin is usually bright yellow but that's it.
>>
>>40696031
>implying his skiddly doo sessions last more than 5 minutes
>>
You need to try to drink 64 fluid ounces a day.
>>
>>40695721
Pee outside bro. I use the bathroom outside and I save hundreds on my water bill a month
>>
>>40695652
there is water in food also. i almost exclusively drink water but i also eat lots of beetroot and my piss is almost always red because of it
>>
>>40697973
Hello Dwight
>>
>>40696031
>doesn't bust in 3 minutes

Fucking peasant
>>
>>40695688
that's the vitamin b, not the zinc
>>
>>40696031
>flushing takes two minutes

what the h*ck?
>>
>>40697778
>>40698458
>he doesn't edge for hours on end
Kiss your gains goodnight faggots
>>
>>40695652
clear pee isnt an indicator of anything usefull. People who think you need clear pee to be healthy dont know how the body functions.
>>
>>40696131
your body has a special system to regulate one of its most important resources. Its called thirst. When your body sense to little amount of water in your body you get thirsty.

Its that simple. There is NO benefits to drinking extra water, other than diluting amounts of nutrients within your cells.
Hydration is highly regulated. Normal people dont need to drink much at all because they get a lot of water through food and does not move much.
>>
>>40698759
EXACTLY
>>
>>40698801
What is water retention?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.