[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bring dyel friend to gym to start lifting >starts taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.png (179KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
179KB, 600x511px
>bring dyel friend to gym to start lifting
>starts taking lifting very seriously
>ends getting gains faster than me
>almost as big as me
Help! How do I sabotage this mans gains?
>>
accept you are the beta in the relationship
>>
File: brink of death.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>40693964
The worse part is he used to follow me around like a duck and now he is getting self confidence to talk back to me and shit. WHAT THE FUCK!
>>
Be happy for your friend OP
Your fucking homie made it, seriously, be happy for him. You're both big and can now fuck people up together if they bother you, help each other lift heavy things, ect. Be glad that he changed his life for the better.
>>
>>40694100
This.
It might feel worse for you sometimes, but you seriously changed a life for the better. Don't do anything to sabotage for him
>>
>>40693940
why don't you eat, OP?
>>
Xlax in his protein shake
>>
Kys for thinking of sabotaging someone you consider a friend.
>>
>>40693940
Sam??
Hows your back going?
>>
>>40693990
Holy fuck you are pathetic. Props to your friend for shitting on your life
>>
>>40696065
This to be very honest. OP doesn't belong on /fit/ with his mindset.
>>
>>40693940
This attitude is why he is gaining faster. Youd rather bring others down to your level than rise to the next. Train harder competition is healthy as long as you aren't a insecure baby.
>>
>>40696087
Can you explain to me how Im pathetic? Its not enough I must succeed others must fail. I am a true Alpha.
>>
>>40693940

Looks like Dylan has sucker punched another helpless cuck.

You'll never be as alpha as Dylan
>>
>wanting to sabatoge a friends gains

you sound like a shitty friend.

be the person you wish others would be for you.
>>
>>40693940
Jerk him off and swallow his semen to steal his gains
>>
Introduce him to Mr ripptoe
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.