[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be in library >walk out >girl runs out after me, asks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: save me.jpg (2KB, 99x94px) Image search: [Google]
save me.jpg
2KB, 99x94px
>be in library
>walk out
>girl runs out after me, asks if i have a gf
>tell her no, not looking for anything serious
>she says she's fine with just hanging out

what does this mean fit? what should i do?
>>
>>40692726
It's probably spam mail, just delete it
>>
>>40692726
Fuck her in the ass
>>
>>40692726
She wants you to do her homework for her nerd
>>
>>40692726
What kind of crazy cunt walks up to a random guy and asks if he has a girlfriend?
>>
>>40692726
Shes a literal gains goblin. She takes you home and siphons your muscle while you sleep. You must be a pretty high level to encounter one
>>
>>40692726

She thinks you're cute, jackwagon. Make dinner and invite her over. Watch movie rental you choose. Kiss, maybe more depending on how much you see her as a potential long term thing.

Bam, you just got your dick sucked.
>>
OP here. She invited me over to "watch" the bachelor. alone. im bringing 2 condoms and shaving. anything else needed? is this making it?
>>
File: rare.jpg (4MB, 8000x8000px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
4MB, 8000x8000px
>>40692979
I dont know man, ask chad over there, how I am supposed to know these things?
>>
File: 1489432563111.jpg (23KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
1489432563111.jpg
23KB, 349x356px
>>40692726
>>40692979
post pic of body pls? easier to judge
>>
OP here. made out, that's it. Am i making it?
>>
>>40695035
holy shit, what was it like? did you touch her breast? did her hair smell nice?
>>
>>40692726
HOW ARE SOME OF YOU THIS FUCKING AUTISTIC

OH MY GOD
>>
>>40692756
Oh a girl did this to me in a bar once, turns out she asked me to see if the girl besides me was my gf, so she turned her back to me when I said No and started hitting on the chick. Felt average man.
>>
>>40695035
can you describe what kissing feels like, especially the part where you touch with the lips
>>
>>40692741
this lmao when will chadlets learn
>>
File: sss.png (618KB, 880x1604px) Image search: [Google]
sss.png
618KB, 880x1604px
>>40695091
>>40695052
get out and do it yourself faggots. Felt amazing though, not gonna lie. do sss and try it for yourself
>>
>>40695168
this is the third time I've seen this today I'm gonna actually pick this up and see where this gets me.
I know it's a joke and that I'm being stupid, but honestly I could at least end up with more friends this way.
>>
>>40695168
What is the split like ABxABxx???????
>>
>>40692726
You're an autist that looks like he's about to kill himself.
She just wants to hang herself with you.
See if you can get laid before you kill yourselves
>>
>>40692726
>what does this mean fit? what should i do?

Fuck her but don't catch feelings. Best tip I can give. If you do end up dating her properly pray to god she doesn't fuck you over and leave you for dead.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.