[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, let's talk about ground zero. I don't know how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

/fit/, let's talk about ground zero.
I don't know how many of you normie fucks have it, but I am at GROUND ZERO, meaning I have zero connections, zero friends, zero everything, and holy fuck are the outskirts of Saint Louis Missouri just fucking boring, and the people suck. Where the fuck would you start to try to get a social life if you have nobody?
>>
ask someone at your gym to spot you on the bench. that's a way to make a friend
>>
Decide on something that interests you, ask yourself where people with the same interest would go, go there and talk to people. Yes that includes the gym. Take a class there or something and talk to the people who take it with you.
>>
>>40689068
>hey thanks for spotting me, want to hang out later?

Fucking kek
>>
>>40689052

Step 1: Stop relying on autistic people from the internet to fix your social problems.
Step 2: Go into St Louis and hang out at a social center, such as a bar, gym, or common public area.
Step 3: Talk to someone who looks like you or possibly looks worse off. Try to engage in discussion of common interest.
Step 4: Offer them something small such as a drink or an invitation to meet again at another public location at another time.
Step 5: kys
>>
>>40689052
Join a hobby club, or take a class in something you're interested in.
>>
>>40689052
Hello fellow MO bro. Can agree, this state and the majority of its inhabitants suck. Honestly, change states. That's my plan
>>
>>40689288
>hey thanks for spotting me, want to fuck later?

ftfy
>>
>>40689068
>hey thanks for that spot bro, you w-want to get d-dinner later?
>>
>>40690322
Can confirm this works. Make sure to grope his ass as he walks away and to cuddle after his usual showerfuck.
>>
>>40689052
>The people here suck
There's your problem.
I don't mean that the other people suck, I mean that you're labelling them all and treating them a certain way. If you met someone who ignorantly labelled and dismissed you then you're not going to open up to them and try to start a friendship.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.