[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish to increase my capability to carry groceries home from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: arska testo.jpg (17KB, 471x357px) Image search: [Google]
arska testo.jpg
17KB, 471x357px
I wish to increase my capability to carry groceries home from the store. What should I do at the gym to increase my carrying capability?

Pic sorta related, its the only /fit/ related picture I have on my current computer
>>
>>40688681
farmers walk
>>
buy a small cow and carry it everyday as it grows bigger eventually you can carry a full grown cow.
>>
>>40688681
Hi, this thread covers everything you need. It would be bettet if you read it before making a thread again:
>>17018018
Don't thank me, I'm only improving this board's quality.
Bye and good luck! Remember you're gonna make it
>>
>>40688740
>ctrl+f "groceries"
>0 results
>ctrl+f "shop"
>0 results
>ctrl+f "carry"
>0 results
Its highly specific lifting advice I need here.

>>40688732
I live in the city, I can't keep a cow. Could I just get a bernhardian or some other large dog and feed it nothing but greasy crap?
>>
>>40688752
The first post is literally ALL you need you dumb shit lord. Farmers walk. It's the only thing you need to do.
>>
>>40688681
>Could I just get a bernhardian or some other large dog and feed it nothing but greasy crap?
If you do that I'll hurt you
>>
>>40688805
Okay, what if I would strength train it? Like take it to the gym with me?
>>
File: 20170313_125301.jpg (327KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170313_125301.jpg
327KB, 2896x2896px
>>40688681
Dude you kinda look like me
>>
>>40688868
NO DOGS ALLOWED
>>
Stupid faggot OP, if you want to get good in any activity, you have to do more of said activity with increased load/intensivness. If you want to be able to carry heavy shit for a long distance, you go and carry some shit heavy enogh to challange you. Next time increase the weight and/or distance. Apparently it's called a farmer's walk in English. Do that.
>>
>>40688868
Can I pet him?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.