[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fatstrong, 18%bf >know nothing about boxing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: feelsgoodman.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
21KB, 645x773px
>be me
>fatstrong, 18%bf
>know nothing about boxing or fighting, never been in a fight never trained, but know how to throw jabs/crosses and hooks
>at a bar with a friend and his brother
>friend is skinny but not high bodyfat and has a lot of experience with mma, his brother is somewhat well toned with good experience in mma like his brother
>we go to the punching game
>I'm at least 5 inches shorter than both of them
>I go first
>842
>he goes
>799
>his brother goes
>849
>we do it a few more times but those are our highest scores
>fat manlet with a beer gut tries
>gets a 412
I didn't even realize I could do this.
I feel powerful.

"lifting won't help you in a fight" is a meme literally one hit and you have knockout power
highest score was around 950 made my some semiprofessional heavyweight boxer a few months ago
>>
>>40685558
punching power is about speed, accuracy and weight.

there is a mysterious genetic component to it also, which is not well researched or understood. Two identical looking people might have an incredible disparity in power despite mechanically doing the same movement.

Since you have shit cardio presumably as a fatty, you will exhaust quickly in a fight unless you can land your killer ko punch quickly.

Actual fights between untrained people are often over in seconds as nobody knows how to block or dodge a punch and it's just two people throwing and one gets lucky and connects.

Your friend and his brother could rape you at their leisure probably, simply by getting you tired first.

Here is a fun exercise for you to do right now, stand up wherever you are, now hop up on the balls of your feet and bounce up and down continously, stay on your forefoot, now keeping your legs slightly wider than shoulder width apart, move around your room for the next 3 minutes while keeping your hands tight and high on your face.

Now imagine, adrenaline pumping, not knowing how to breathe when you punch, also punching and not just hopping around, and having to react to another person. Yeah, this is why most people can't fight, takes a whole set of athletic ability which needs to be trained for.
>>
File: abstract.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>>40685594
I should have said it better. I know nothing about sparring boxing and stuff.

I shadowboxed and learned combos and techniques for about 3 months, i have the basics of staying on your toes and shit down

they could prolly still rape me easy tho
>>
>>40685558
An average person would be knocked by a lifter.
An average lifter would be knocked by even a beginner martial artist.
Your punch is no good if you cannot land it.
>>
>>40685660
as a lifter your real power is in the clinch, when you grab and grapple with someone, and wrestle and horseplay around, your hips, legs, back are far stronger than theirs, so you can ragdoll them with ease, and they either need superior technique or are going to get powerfucked by your strength.

wrestlers are strong as fuck and put up solid numbers. boxers / kickboxers tend to be far weaker, but they have conditioning to go for 15-20minutes, whereas the wrestler burns out after about 5
>>
>see a bunch of retards playing a literal game and thinking it indicates anything about their competency
>adjust my concealed carry pistol and move on
inb4 "B-B-B-BUT MUH ONE HIT KO PUNCH"
If you're going to king hit cunts it doesn't matter how strong you are you dumb nigger. An open palm smack in the temple and down they go, and then down you go to the watchhouse.
>>
>>40685741
OP here

I concealed carry an S&W Shield 9 but im not gonna pull it in a petty fight and get fucked by the law
>>
>>40685558
Man I remember pre liftinf when I went to mma for the first time during grappling this 6'5" pajeet just laid on top of me with his arms and legs stretched like a starfish. 3 fucking minutes later I still could not fucking get out of that. He did nothing but keeping his limbs stiff and shifting weight. I felt like a real bitch. 4 months of lifting and mma later and I got him in a triangle hold even thou he had been training for 3 years. Felt pretty good.
2 months ago I cane across the same boxing shit like. All these faggots really took a run and swing their arma from behind their back. I just did a simple straight and obliterated their scores.
Also ore lifting my roided friend and I often play fighted for fun. As soon as I accidently hurt him or he wanted to quit he'd just ragdoll the shit out of me, whatever I did it wasn't enough or helped. Even having him in a armlock wouldn't help. He just got out of it with pure raw strength, it was insane.
Lifting makes you a shitton stronger.
>>
>>40685768
>but im not gonna pull it in a petty fight and get fucked by the law
Enjoy getting stabbed you fucking tard.
>>
These punch power machines don't work, they just give estimations, pro boxers routinely get beaten by journeymen/randoms
>>
>>40685786
since a weak fat manlet got a significantly lower score i assumed it meant something

it doesn't estimate technique just the power which is decided largely by technique

>>40685785
dude if someone pulled a knife id discharge my pistol but not in a fistfight, I'd lose all cred I have and possibly go to jail
>>
File: karate-fail-o(2).gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
karate-fail-o(2).gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>40685673
t. Neckbeard
>>
>>40685799
What, do you think it takes him a turn to equip his knife and then you get a free action?

Imagine this: he's grappling you, and then he pulls a knife and sticks you in the ribs. Even if you could react fast enough to get your gun out you certainly couldn't shoot him and incapacitate him fast enough. 21 foot rule, motherfucker. Have you heard it?

Also
>S&W Shield 9
Manlet fucking detected. Carry a 1911 like an adult you fucking girl. But don't mind me, enjoy your ludicrously short stroke length causing jams and the unbalanced firearm caused by having too much weight in the chunky double-stack mag that I'm sure you use.

You're just another mental midget thinking that your swoleness counts for shit in the real world. It might get you laid but I guarantee you that in the only fights your getting into you're as much of a pathetic manbaby as anyone else. And judging by your attitude you're probably a nigger as well.
>>
>>40685818
I use single stack mag
I have a kimber procarry II but i rarely carry it because it sticks out

I don't know who angered you, if your dad hit you as a kid or something, but i hope you get over your anger issues somehow.
>>
>>40685834
>kimber procarry II
Impressive. Very nice.

Your taste in guns is redeemed but your retarded attitude towards fights is not. One punch can kill. A friendly bout of fisticuffs between you and Tyrone over a spilled drink doesn't even need a knife involved to turn deadly. Smart people don't fight, but when smart people have to fight they fight to win quickly and decisively.

As for the Kimber sticking out try wearing it flatter across your body. If you stick any gun right on the side of your hip it will print unless you're fat as fatass. Wear it further back or further forward where the curve of your body isn't so severe. 2 o'clock or even 1 o'clock is even more accessible than right on the hip and the gun tucks right into the line of your groin. It just means your balls are in the line of fire if you ND, but if you ND you deserve it.

>I don't know who angered you, if your dad hit you as a kid or something, but i hope you get over your anger issues somehow.
Shut up, nigger. I'll tell you when you're allowed to speak.
>>
>>40685558
being strong isnt going to help you actually get a solid hit in or avoid getting immediately knocked out. if you take an athlete and make him stronger, he will be a better athlete for it but thats not to say being strong will give you a skill youve never practiced in the first place.
>>
File: article-stephens2-1024.jpg (31KB, 635x401px) Image search: [Google]
article-stephens2-1024.jpg
31KB, 635x401px
>>40685804
Yep, you got me champ.
You are pic related, you dumb cunt.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.