[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any over the counter test boosters that actually work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488721847784.jpg (52KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
1488721847784.jpg
52KB, 540x383px
Are there any over the counter test boosters that actually work? I'm pretty sure that I have low testosterone at this point. I have a hard time getting properly lean even at low body weights with decent diet and exercise, I have awful insomnia issues, I'm depressed, and I'm fairly injury prone. I'm also 22, and none of my doctors will even entertain the notion to the point of getting blood tests, let alone put me on TRT. Is there anything I can do to at least somewhat unfuck my shit that doesn't involve Chinese bathtub chemicals for the next few years until I can legally get on TRT? Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>40685306
I am using test currently.

Testosterone will not fix your mental health issues if you dont really have low t. Buy a cycle+pct online and you will see for yourself if trt is right for you.

Once you go on it fucking sucks coming off. Really understand that you need to see if you legitimately have low t or are just going through a period of depression and anxiety. Maybe you just have autism and shit diet/training/sleep.

I didnt get bloods before I started pinning and now I dont know if I had low T or was just going through a rough patch for a few years and it would have ended regardless if I pinned or not. I started pinning on my 20th birthday.

Before test I was miserable with zero sex drive and never wanted kids. I planned on killing my self via steroids.

Now after 16 weeks I feel confident as fuck and realized I can do fucking anything. I want to fuck ALL the time. Now I want to get a thicc bitch pregnant and raise a family.

I was already confident and good looking before steroids. I still have thoughts of depression and anxiety, now im just more motivated, sexually charged and respect my self a lot more.

You will look and feel good but it will probably kill you slowly long-term and that will eat at you. I may not ever be able to have kids and have to be stabbed with a needle twice a week for the rest of my life. Consider this.

Real post. Real anecdotal evidence.
>>
>>40685306
>Are there any over the counter test boosters that actually work?
no. unequivocally no.
>>
>>40685444
If I go on TRT I want to do it under the supervision of an actual doctor. I definitely have issues, but I've been eating decently and going to the gym for awhile now. I was just wondering if there is anything that can help me a bit until I hit 30.
>>
>>40685469
Trt will not cure mental health issuess.

It will make you more motivated, horny, and competive. Thats it.

If you truly believe you have low t go to a private lab and get blood work done before you make a decision with permanent effects.

No. Otc products dont work.
>>
>>40685500
If anything I've been more apathetic than depressed recently. I've got my diet an exercise in order, but overall my sex drive has never been lower. Good to know that the otc shit all sucks. Guess I'll go and see a new doctor once I move to another country at the end of.the summer.
>>
Is there literally anything that can help a bit until I get real trt?
>>
File: 1482395464200.jpg (96KB, 792x558px) Image search: [Google]
1482395464200.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
>>40685444
>Now I want to get a thicc bitch pregnant and raise a family.
Good luck dipshit, you're sterile.

This board sometimes.
>>
>>40685769
Yeah. I fucking swear to God this place can be the worst.
>>
>>40685306
Hahahah, I really like this picture.
Do you mind if I copy it?
>>
>>40685801
Go ahead. I didn't make it.
>>
>>40685769
>you're sterile

wut is power pct, hcg and hmg
>>
>>40686737
Does it matter if you are always on shit?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.