[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try keto diet w/ intermittent fasting to fix my insulin,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 6524334643.png (93KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
6524334643.png
93KB, 500x433px
>try keto diet w/ intermittent fasting to fix my insulin, enter ketosis and lose weight
>break down on day 4
Fuck brehs, why is it so hard?
Most of my carbs that I consume are polysaccharides, coming from crispbread, oatmeal and veggies, yet I crave them so much
>>
doesnt it take longer than 4 days to enter ketosis?

anyway, any diet change is hard to begin with, stop being a pussy, you didnt even last a week.
>>
throw out all the carbs in your pantry. it's the only way to go keto.
>>
Oatmeal is probably the least worst of those carby foods so eat it when you feel the need to fail.

Crispbread, what are you a sailor in the middle of a 4 month voyage? A medieval peasant? Why would you willingly eat that?

Veggies are pretty gross. Ask any child.

Try to make sure your diet is at least 40% calories from fat if not more. Going keto won't work if you're not eating enough fat.
>>
File: 1489120835020.jpg (13KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
1489120835020.jpg
13KB, 407x482px
>>40684717
Nah, it can take anywhere from one to two weeks
it depends on the person and how much carbs you're restricting while staying hydrated and keeping up your electrolytes.
All in all, it depends like I said, on the person.

>>40684752
>Crispbread, what are you a sailor in the middle of a 4 month voyage? A medieval peasant? Why would you willingly eat that?
Made me kek. I just simply like it.

>>40684752
I ate plenty of fat (almost everything Ive eaten the last couple of days have been fat + protein)
I ate less than 20g of carbs each day, but then the craving became to big and here I am.

Anyone else on keto? Can you recommend me some good meals/recipes?
I don't really like avocado, which is kinda a problem when you're on a keto diet
>>
>>40684847
I meant to say one day to two weeks*
>>
>>40684688
>try keto diet w/ intermittent fasting to fix my insulin
How did you come to this conclusion, that you need to fix your insulin levels?
>>
>>40684688
get rid of crispbread and oatmeal, your carbs on keto should come from veggies and nuts mostly
>>
>>40684688
>keto
Kys
>>
File: 345678.jpg (10KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
345678.jpg
10KB, 211x239px
>>40686321
This.
Listen.
>Bread, sugar, and starch= never. Stop being a weakfag

>>40684752
>Try to make sure your diet is at least 40% calories from fat
Da fuq? You're supposed to get 75% calories from fat, 20% from protien and 5% from carbs
At 40% fat, you're not even close to achieve
>>
>>40684688
Start picking off carb sources one by one. If you get all your carbs from rice, bread, potatoes, and oatmeal, don't stop eating all of those at once. Cut rice, then a week or two later, cut bread, then a week or two later cut potatoes. When you cut one, replace it by eating all the broccoli or other vegetables that you want. This way is much easier and you'll stop wanting the carbs rather than fighting with yourself every day.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.