[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize the reason you lift is to compensate for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1476286807243.png (256KB, 337x399px) Image search: [Google]
1476286807243.png
256KB, 337x399px
>tfw you realize the reason you lift is to compensate for your lack of confidence with women

I don't really know how to feel
>>
Just lift more
>>
>>40683485
Same bro.
My problem, not technically a virgin but may as well be

>party every weekend at uni
>not autist but pretty shy
>need just the right amount of alcohol to talk to a girl but not be too drunk
>on the times I do get the right amount, I still have really specific taste in girls
>need the right amount of alcohol, the right girl, for me to hit on her and her like me back
>rarely ever happens

Help bros, I've only gotten laid once per semester.
>>
>tfw your confidence is sky high but your body is fat as fat.

Damn...
>>
File: calves.jpg (67KB, 428x960px) Image search: [Google]
calves.jpg
67KB, 428x960px
>>40683485
Why limit yourself to just being shit at women?

Lift for ALL your inadequacies
>Soft feminine voice? Lift
>Merely average penis? Lift
>Afraid of conflict? Lift
>Career in a deadend because you can't make friends in the workplace? Lift
>>
>>40683485
But it definitely feels better when they more you.

Plus you get a banging bod and strength for beating up mean autistic people!

No matter the reason, it's good you're doing it!
>>
>>40683551
f(ourth)pbp
>>
>>40683485

I feel like I was that way at first, but once you start focusing more on the gains themselves, everything comes to order.
>>
>>40683572
It's more of an inadequacy thing. Like I feel like shit because I'm sure I could pull hot girls if I just had the balls to get a conversation started. I usually get mired by a lot of cute girls at my gym but I just don't have the confidence to cold approach them. What it really comes down to is me feeling pissed at myself because I know that I need to make a move soon before a lot of these girls get boyfriends.
>>
>>40683658
Don't feel like shit man. Lifting helps young get balls.

However don't shy from approaching women. Look up RSDtyler and RSDMax on YouTube along with return of kings on google for game advice. It definitely helped me with women, from spending the whole night with my circle of friends and avoiding eye contact with women to making out with them and rubbing their pussies and squeezing their tits on the dance floor.

Getting rejected toughens you up, makes you see realistically and even improves game by seeing the mistakes you made.

Don't hate yourself for being a pussy. If you've got nothing to say just introduce yourself and tell them they're beautiful. It's not what you say IT'S HOW YOU SAY IT. Clear natural voice.

Start easy by just having random convos with women in public. Try doing three a day. Then try approaching and getting the numbers of women every day. Shoot for three a day, don't worry if you don't make that target.

Very soon you'll see improvements, it works like lifting.

Learn game and practice it my friend.

Don't hate yourself. Please.
>>
>>40684207
Thanks for the advice man. And for the record, I don't hate myself, I generally feel pretty good about myself. It's just every now and then I have like short bursts of huge insecurity.
>>
>>40684207
>2017
>RSD
>Not Corey Wayne

not gonna make it
>>
>>40683485
I've found its different for me.
I get girls better looking than me with no problems, but without a fit body I find the passion burns out after few months together.

I can't even describe how big a difference there is in sex while being shredded and while being chubby.
Shredded
>take your shirt off automatically, be confident and dominating naturally
Skinnyfat/bulkan
>keep shirt on, prefer her to initiate, unconsciously show sighs of lack of confidence

Yeah you could just not be in relationships and be a fuckboy, but i found out i go out and drink way too often when in fuckboy periods.
>>
>>40684421
I'll check him out. How does he differ from some of RSD?
>>
>>40684479
Being fit shows her that you're hot shit and makes her worried that you might pull some other bitch if she fucks around with you.

Keeps you ahead of the game and 'prettier' than her.

An autistic rich fat fuck is gonna keep throwing money at his hot wife.

A hot girl is going to keep giving sex to her alpha Chad millionaire husband knowing she's gonna age while he's gonna just become a hot old guy when he ages.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.