[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lats, brah. So how real is https://www.t-nation.com/training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: leadImage.jpg (203KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
leadImage.jpg
203KB, 640x360px
Lats, brah.
So how real is https://www.t-nation.com/training/13064-pull-ups-in-5-months
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnBylPLfVYI

Doing 10000 pullups in 200days and eating over maintenance with 2 days rest per week. Is this a solid plan to get barndoor back?
I need explanations if it will work, why or why not? Why aren't the lats overtraining?
I also plan to do progressive overload once a week.
>>
>>40677941
Is it retarded to do this many?
>>
>>40678384
Absolutely. Some guy did that kind of challenge, Google it. It does not give that much benefits and will fuck with the rest of your training
>>
>>40678407
Fucking asshole omar isuf wanting all the gains for himself.
>>
>>40678432
In this country, you only win if someone's losing
>>
>>40678485
That is exactly it.
I really wanted this to be true because doing 10000 pullups in that short of a time would've been a nice feat of strength. But i also want bigger lats.

I posted this here to get someones help because the internet is kinda void of this subject. Only that T-nation article, 3-4 forum posts and that omar isuf faggot. Fuckign towelhead.
>>
>>40677941
what a fucking nasty ass shitty tattoo
>>
>>40678601
I don't know much about it but check Armstrong program ? Kinda similar, here's a review someone wrote of it

http://thepullupsolution.com/blog/my-results-from-using-the-armstrong-pullup-program-review

But still, idk if it helps building bigger lats. Check climbers, they can do fuckton of pullups, still no door-lats. You're looking for hypertrophy, not a shitton of pullups
>>
>>40678744
So the normal hypertrophy cue should work for lats too?
How are dumbell rows 3 times a week 5 sets of 8? Progressive overload.
>>
>>40678807
I'd just recommend to work your back fully. Take a look at all those muscles, and try to train most of them.
Pull ups/weighted pullups/Lats pulldown for widening it
All kind of Rowings for Thickening
Don't forget the traps and lunbars
>>
>>40678840
thanks.
>>
>>40678807
And yeah classic hypertrophy will work, just work your back like any group. keep in mind its a big group, but work it like any other
>>
>>40678900
my pleasure
>>
Sounds like a great way to hurt yourself.
>>
>>40678601
I think Fight Time prod. also did the challenge.
>>
>>40679129
yeah, i thought so too, that's why i asked before doing it. I read that article looking for a way to get a bigger back fast. And i also saw that stupid video.
>>
Do whatever you want for your normal back routine and then add pull ups at the end of it and do however many you want. Don't be pressured into some magical number, your back doesn't gain xp and level up. It needs to be stimulated.

You're better off doing weighted pullups for back development. Or a full back routine. Do that.
>>
treat pullups like any other exercise

would you do that many bench presses? No you wouldnt, you would increase the weight

Do weighted pullups. 5x5, 3x8, 6x3, 5x8 whatever
>>
How are the lats engaged in the rack pull and deadlift?
Are they stabilizer muscles or are they actively involved in pulling, like the spinal erectors?
>>
>>40678384
JUST fuck my tendons up senpai.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.