[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are americans so fucking fat /fit/? German here.. i was in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ameriburgers.png (24KB, 241x959px) Image search: [Google]
ameriburgers.png
24KB, 241x959px
Why are americans so fucking fat /fit/?
German here.. i was in the US the second time now and its absolutely disgusting, literally everyone is fat.

I felt like a god amongst men there.
>>
>>40673553
come to texas we has such sights and sharts to show you....seriously i fucking hate this state
>>
File: disgusting.png (18KB, 594x225px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.png
18KB, 594x225px
how do we fix american women?
>>
>>40673675
you can't because they are strong and independant
>>
>>40673553
Because of potato chips and soda

Also Americans work harder and longer than most of the world which plays a role

Still no excuse, people are just dumb and lazy
>>
>>40673758
Wrong.

America is actually very statistically interesting in that there is a fairly decent correlation between poverty and obesity, which is a trend not shown anywhere near as much throughout the world.
>>
>>40673758

> Americans work harder and longer than most of the world

kek

why would that make them fat?
>>
>>40674022
>work 12 hour days
>have small child at home
>get off work late, pick up child from expensive daycare
>no time for gym
>don't feel like cooking
>drive thrus on every corner
>get fat
>>
>>40674059
The American dream
>>
>>40673758
>Also Americans work harder and longer than most of the world which plays a role

maybe it has something to do with the excruciating self-consciousness, egocentrism and entitlement they have, OP
>>
>>40674130
How's your wife's boyfriend?
>>
>>40674157
fine thanks

how's your wife's son?
>>
>>40674130
I understand that confidence and pride are difficult qualities for a Eurofag to muster
>>
>>40674059

get that fucking logic out of here
>>
>>40673795
Statistics can be used to fit anyone's bias.

There are different classes of poor people in America. Some are poor because they don't work, some are poor because they "can't" work (fatties on disability and such), some are poor because they don't make enough money and have too large of a family for what they can provide for financially.

People that don't work in America still get money for food, which they tend to spend poorly. And they spend it poorly because they are dumb and lazy, as the other anon stated.

They buy soda and preprepared foods (frozen dinners, dried noodle meals, packaged rice meals, shit that is fast and easy) which are calorie dense and lacking nutrition.

It's not because they eat too much food, it's because they are the type of people that will take the easy way out, every time. That's why they're poor to begin with in a country with so much opportunity.
>>
>>40674223

lmao we've come full circle to fat fucks being proud confident human beings
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.