[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I just fuckup when I do deadlifts without anyone checking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1372182046916.jpg (298KB, 554x675px) Image search: [Google]
1372182046916.jpg
298KB, 554x675px
Will I just fuckup when I do deadlifts without anyone checking my form out? I wanna do deadlifts but I have noone to look after me.
>>
you could video yourself and post it here and get an answer

or you could go on youtube and watch alan thralls videos about proper deadlift form. Helped me out a lot
>>
>>40673049
>look up a dl form video
>record yourself while doing it wiht your phone
>>
>>40673049
Try to record you with your phone. Different angles. Then correct your posture if needed.
>>
>>40673069
>>40673072
>>40673082
>record yourself
So, I have to be outgoing to become /fit/? Jesus Christ.
>>
>>40673098
or 2 of the 3 posts you quoted also suggested looking up form videos
>>
>>40673102
Knowing the right form isn't the same as executing it.
>>
DON'T do deadlifts if you're a beginner who's never worked out seriously before, you'll regret it. If you don't have a friend or a personal trainer with you to check your form and you really want to do them, start with extremely light weight and film every session as you increase the weight ever so slightly, if you notice any form breakdown, deload immediately, trust me, it's not worth snapping your shit up for a lift that won't even benefit you that much in regards to hypertrophy, and one that requires a very long time for it to become effective.
>>
>>40673123
I thought I was supposed to begin with SS?
>>
>>40673134
Fell for the meme.
>>
>>40673098
Just strap the phone to the side of your head with some tape and angle yourself so you can see yourself in the mirror. Hit record with your ear and go
>>
>>40673123
>I'm an idiot so everyone else must be too
>>
>>40673111
watching someone on youtube perform the lift and telling you what you should be feeling and how you should be doing it is literally the same as watching someone do it IRL
>>
>>40673318
The guy from the video can't tell me what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>40673134
if you read SS, rippeltits describes what to pay attention to when deadlifting
>>
>>40673326
yeah but he can tell you how to do it exactly right and how it should feel and if you're doing it differently and it feels wrong then it's probably wrong. Do you want your PT to do your lift for you too? you have to be able to self-check
>>
Watch videos on form, practice with low weight/ no weight, post vids here for feedback, ask someone who looks like they know what they're doing at the gym to give you a form check
>>
>>40673123
I strongly disagree, if you only want to pull like 3pl8 and be totally safe this is good. but if you ever want to move 500lbs+ you cant deload every time you have slight form breakdown or you will be stuck around 3-4pl8 for ages. Just pull that shit and as long as your lower back doesnt hurt or it feels like there is tons of pressure in your lower back keep pulling. THe only time I abandon a lift is if I notive my back rounding too much or I feel too much pressure in my lower back building up. A bit of upper back rounding or shoulders rolling forward is not gonna stop my lift.

I can now DL 500lbs and never even had a small injury, honestly my lower back isnt even sore after heavy DLs.
>>
File: 1484753042883.jpg (66KB, 960x533px) Image search: [Google]
1484753042883.jpg
66KB, 960x533px
>>40673234
>Hit record with your ear and go
>>
>>40673069
Alan-kun is very helpful. Turns out I'm doing everything wrong. My poor shoulders.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.