[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are chips so terrible. How does something so unfilling have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 489010712_XS.jpg (56KB, 673x448px) Image search: [Google]
489010712_XS.jpg
56KB, 673x448px
Why are chips so terrible.
How does something so unfilling have so many fucking calories?
>>
if it bothers you so much then simply dont eat them you fuckng retard lol
>>
>>40671268
But I'm curious how potatos can possibly be cooked to be so fattening
>>
>>40671185
My true weekness. Give me a bag, and it will be gone.
>>
>>40671185
salt and vinegar is the only chips that are genuinely good IMO, but i still will only have them once every couple months or something
>>
OIL u fuken tard
>>
>>40671281
The oil they fry them in, the extra fats from the oil, the seasoning they put on them, etc, etc
>>
>>40671295
>>40671308
Is it possible to create a chip bag that isn't 1500+ calories for a whole bag? Maybe even 700?
>>
File: 511iJ+c6a+L._SX425_.jpg (36KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
511iJ+c6a+L._SX425_.jpg
36KB, 425x425px
>>40671293
It's all about the Masala Magic babyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>40671281
potatos thin out and lose water in frying so you get the same calories in a lower volume and weight. also you're adding oil to the equation and fats are 9 kcal per gram compared to protein or carb's 4 kcal per gram
>>
>>40671313
eat the baked chips if you need to have chips, they're far lower in fat
>>
>>40671313
Look for over baked chips
>>
Try lays oven baked, around 400 cal for 100g. There is 150g in a bag i think.
>>
>>40671295
>>40671308
Actuallly Its the sugar in the chips. They fat and the oil is the least of your problem

Chips are just seasoned fried slices of sugar. The sugar increases the production of insulin and insulin "makes" your body store fat, so that bag of chips in between lunch and dinner causes your body increases insulin values in you which in turn signal the body to store fat from your meal even when you're eating at a deficiency
>>
>>40671359
>>40671343
>>40671339
Umm... don't

Equally as bad for you and taste like shit
>>
can someone explain how chips can be enjoyable to eat when they get stuck in your fucking teath after every bite????
>>
>>40671399
How the fuck do you eat?
>>
>>40671399
What the fuck is wrong with your teeth?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.