[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ my parents bought pizza even tho i told them not too and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1488738522069.jpg (27KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1488738522069.jpg
27KB, 680x680px
/fit/ my parents bought pizza even tho i told them not too and it was too tempting so i ate it and binged on some bacon and now i feel guilty REEEEEEEE
>>
Learn from your mistake. You don't have to say no to everything, but you have to moderate. That's the whole thing. I understand this very well. I hope we make it, brah
>>
File: 1431214127247.png (573KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1431214127247.png
573KB, 900x900px
>>40668973
It's not your fault, it's your PARENTS' FAULT.

GO FUCKING YELL AT THEM.
>>
>>40669014
Thanks brah. I told my parents many times not to buy it yet they still bought it. I couldnt help myself.
>>
>>40669030

No joke my parents are fat as fuck. Keep telling me to not loose weight. I hate myself right now
>>
File: CannibalCourier.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CannibalCourier.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
>>40668973
you have no one to blame for inserting that za into your mouth but yourself. if it really bothers you, pull the two-finger trigger anon.
>>
>>40669051
My parents want me to lose weight, actually. But they don't help one bit. Always buying shit food.. I tried this before. They buy some good stuff, but after a week it becomes "more difficult" and they drop the effort. I guess I should learn more about cooking so I'm less dependent while still living with them. But it's hard for me, for now at least.
>>
>>40669078

I last ate like 5 hrs ago and heres this amazing smelling pizza. If it wasnt there i wouldve eaten nothing. Fuck my obese parents
>>
>>40669090
Hey anon, here in England you can pop to a big shop such as Tesco or Sainsbury's (Lidl is best for this but none around me) and pick up bulk packages of frozen chicken, mostly kg bags. Grab 'em, let the amount you want defrost, drizzle with oil and wrap it in foil and shove in an Oven at 180 celsius for about 40 minutes. Open the foil and leave it for 10 minutes for a roasted texture. Boom you have a chicken meal. Throw any seasoning you want on it before you cook it / when defrosting.
>>
>>40669125
Got to work, client had purchased a shit load of pizzas and sides for everyone.

I didn't eat any of it.

Your fault you couldn't control yourself, you fucked up. I've done it before, learn from it and move on.
>>
>>40669125
>abloobloo fuck my obese genes
>>
>>40668973
Learn selfcontrol faggot, both of my parents are fat and everyday i have to say no to so many food temptations they buy
>>
My parents are fat fucks that need me to take care of them and our house
I hear "I really want to start exercising and get into shape again" way more than I want to. They are my motivation to become /fit/ because I never want to be like them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.