[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many "gymbros" think of themselves as mighty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1.jpg (41KB, 364x512px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
41KB, 364x512px
Why do so many "gymbros" think of themselves as mighty warriors or "champions"?

All they do is lift weights. They aren't accomplishing anything.
>>
Normies are a buncha faggots
>>
File: 1411897172955.gif (920KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1411897172955.gif
920KB, 245x230px
have you seen what an average person looks, thinks, even eats like?

>tfw I am part of the same super consciousness as these people
>>
Most people think that they are better than they are at whatever they are doing. Everybody wants to be special.

As long as they aren't pushing others down to lift themselves up, there's nothing wrong with it.
>>
I saw some DYEL today wearing a shirt proclaiming him a warrior, and desrcibig what a warrior does on the back.

We are not warriors, chamipons, or soldiers for fucks sake. You wanna call yourself a beast or whatever cool but ffs it's just a very lifestyle intensive hobby. No lives are at stake.
>>
>>40668820
[cham-pee-uh n]
>a person who has defeated all opponents in a competition or series of competitions, so as to hold first place.

[wawr-ee-er, wawr-yer, wor-ee-er, wor-yer]
>a person engaged or experienced in warfare; soldier.
>a person who shows or has shown great vigor, courage, or aggressiveness, as in politics or athletics.

maybe they won something
>>
>>40668820

Every single phaggot I've seen posting stuff like that is a dyel who just started training a few months ago and now thinks he's fucking amazing.
>>
Because it's a more socially acceptable way of indulging in one's own vanity without being explicitly vain.
>>
File: 1487612065763.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1487612065763.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>40670740
You don’t fear death, you welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.
>>
>>40670767
technically the second definition of warrior could apply.
>>
>>40668820

It's good to think of yourself in a positive light that motivates you to lift heavier, not that I'd expect any "autistic" man in here to know the challenge of waking up every morning and thinking of yourself as a fucking hero

how about you think before you post next time, pipsqueak? you must be one of those silly manlets I've heard so much about.
>>
>>40670740
>tfw cav scout
I don't consider myself a champion but I check the box in the other 2.
>>
I close my eyes and seize it.
I clench my fists and beat it.
I light my torch and burn it.
I am the beast I worship.
>>
File: full-metal-feel-women-s-t-shirt.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
full-metal-feel-women-s-t-shirt.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>he who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man

>also tfw no gf
>>
>>40668825
FPBP

The delusion is strong with normies, they need motivational phrases to "inspire" them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.