[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright so I want to start working but but my body is a fountain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Alright so I want to start working but but my body is a fountain of sweat. Especially my ass. I swear from my ass the most. In fact, I don't even need to exercise for my ass toff sweat. I would be walking around in public and my ass starts sweating. I always think people can see it because whenever I walk past people, they start giggling as I pass them and some stare back at me, but whenever I check myself, I never usually see it.
Anyway, is there a way to prevent this? Or is this normal in the first place?
>>
>>40668370
sweating at the gym is alpha tier
if you don't sweat/get reddish you're not doing it right
>>
>>40668937
What If if happens way too easily
>>
My running pants get sucked into my asscrack when I run because it sweats so much. What can I do to prevent that?
>>
>>40668978
It doesn't matter dude. Once you are shredded as fuck some girl will be pulling those sweaty shorts down to give you head
>>
My pits get sweaty as fuck and I'm forced to wear baggy ass tops so the sleeves don't cut into them
>>
>>40669353
>running pants
>running while wearing pants

I have bad news: you aren't running. without knowing your pace you're jogging

but seriously just wear shorts
>>
Yeah but what about sweating when not exercising. It's getting awkward as fuck. What do I do about that?
>>
>>40668370
Do you use deodorant?
Are you fat?
Do you wear thick clothes?
Do you wear cheap synthetic clothing that doesn't allow ventilation?
Do you have a lot of ass hair between your butt cheeks?

>I walk past people, they start giggling
Probably because you look incredibly self-conscious about your sweating, like a deer in the headlights or something. Maybe you walk weirdly to hide sweat marks?

>is this normal in the first place
Depends on the temperatures
>>
>>40669801
Yes I use deodorant
No I'm not fat
Idk I probably do have a lot of ass hair
Or maybe they're just giggling because I look like a fucking jew with my nose and chin
It's kinda cold here in Britain so idk
Idk I sometimes wear shorts on the inside to prevent the sweat from being visible
>>
nothing weird about sweating in a gym
just wipe down the equipment when youre done
anyone who gives you shit for sweating is retarded
>>
>>40669836
And the deodorant works?

Trim your ass hair then, don't shave unless you have someone who does it for you. You don't want to cut yourself back there.

Wear less clothing. If you sweat while freezing, then go to a doctor.
>>
Only if you look like you give a fuck about sweating
You're working out, what would people expect? you stay dry as a desert? fuck it man, just work out, take a shower afterwards and do your shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.