[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ is fucking retarded while you were lifting simple meta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

/fit/ is fucking retarded
while you were lifting simple metals I was in the library studying

what did you learn in the gym mr.muscles? literally anybody could get that body if they tried but most people aren't as privileged as you are and don't have the money to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_1SG-JvjrI

all people of /fit/ summarized in a video
>>
>>40665969
Fucking kek video LOL
>>
>>tfw retaking Calc 3 becauz brainlet
>>
>>40665969
haha enjoy your gut and facial fat you fucking faggot loser.
>>
File: THICC.jpg (433KB, 2592x3280px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
433KB, 2592x3280px
>compilations
>it's just 4 videos
>>
>>40666027
>18 bmi
>naturally big muscles, I work outside
>wasn't a fucked up kid growing up, got plenty of NATURAL test and a good diet
>go to ottermode in 2 months but I'm not insecure about my own body
listen I can tell you lift because you're insecure about you're own body and you'll get any chance to make fun of someone because you want everyone else to feel that way about their body, but in reality you'll always think your body is disgusting while some fatties or skellies could easily go to the beach and have fun while you make fun of them in your mind
>>
>>40666050
Why am I attracted to all that fat
>>
>>40666027
stop trying to force a stupid meme, it's not going to happen
>>
>>40665969
any gym quote destroy this tread.
>>
>>40666085
Because you know she's gagging for it.
>>
File: brehlmao.png (535KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
brehlmao.png
535KB, 550x550px
>>40666085
Because she looks fertile as fuark
>>
>>40666050
She'd get fucking pumped
>>
>>40666082
> 18 BMI
> naturally big muscles

pick one. your BMI is underweight fag
>>
>>40666354
are you retarded
or just stupid
>>
>>40666050
>she will never make that face when you unzip your dick

jdimsa
>>
>I'm too lazy to go the gym so I make other people feel bad by insulting their intelligence

Like I get that this is bait but it happens all the time. Their loss for not striving to be Übermensch
>>
Sorry that I have a doctoral degree in computational physics and a 1000+ lb total. Must suck to be untermensch.
>>
File: 8ab.jpg (53KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
8ab.jpg
53KB, 640x640px
>>40666567
>Übermensch
>>
>>40666587
i have phd in particle physics and a drivers license
>>
>>40666618
in your own words, and more sophisticated than what's in Wikipedia, explain to the Maxwell–Jüttner distribution

else you're full of shit
>>
>>40665969
>/fit/ is fucking retarded

4chan is retarded, pal. You didn't come to an anime image board for actual advice did you?
>>
>>40665969
>Privileged?

Pardon? I work for my money.

>Studying, library, etc

I work out and also read books. Are you saying that you can't do both? Maybe you should manage your time better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.