[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

European here just ate 30g of peanut butter for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: PB-bread-628x363-comp-3256855.jpg (28KB, 628x363px) Image search: [Google]
PB-bread-628x363-comp-3256855.jpg
28KB, 628x363px
European here just ate 30g of peanut butter for the first time

WHAT
THE
FUCK
IS
THIS
SHIT??????????
>>
>>40662578
fuck off, "for the first time" have ever you had a satay(sate) asian dish? same shit.
>>
European here: it's fucking peanut butter, retard. what did you expect.
>>
>>40662578
>european
>no peanut butter
what slavic shithole are you from? There's peanut butter here for more than a century
>>
>>40662596
NO but peanut butter tastes like absolute dog shit

what a waste of proteins
>>
fellow yuropeer here, I am also hurt I was never told about the pinnacle of the food pyramid until my late 20's

>ferrero is shilling sweetened hydrogenated oil aka nutella like no tomorrow
>>
>>40662578
Are europoors so poor they can't afford peanut butter?
>>
>>40662611
having peanut butter is different from actually eating it
>>
>>40662616
If it tastes dry, congrats you bought the wrong brand, if it's too liquid, pour off some of the oil.

If it contains anything other than nuts lightly roasted and salt, congratulate yourself for taking a meme up the arse.
>>
>>40662578
European peanut butter is literal dogshit tier.

Here in Germany the peanut butter makes me puke but I could eat some smooth skippy all day
>>
>>40662578

Yeah I'm not a fan of it either. I ate a few jars a week in college when bulking (3 years ago) but never again. It's the poor man's bulking food.

You don't need it when you grow up and can pay for actual food, lol.
>>
>>40662655
try Ja! Peanut butter good shit

also I had skippy I know what you mean
>>
>>40662666
any food americans invent is dog shit

peanut butter, more like ass butter
>>
>yuropoor
>tasted maple syrup for the first time when 22
>out of body experience, felt closer to God

How is this shit not popular here?
>>
File: Burger32.jpg (94KB, 600x400px)
Burger32.jpg
94KB, 600x400px
>>40662757
>>
>>40662778
In the states people actually put corn syrup on their pancakes and waffles.

I don't know why when real maple syrup is available.
>>
>>40662783
Muricans didn't invent burgers, and that thing is why your country is obese.
>>
>>40662788
Real maple syrup is expensive
>>
>>40662783
Hamburgers originated in Hamburg, a german city.
>>
>>40662794
>Muricans didn't invent burgers,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_hamburger

>>40662808
no they were named after Hamburg
>>
File: my body is ready.gif (3MB, 330x210px)
my body is ready.gif
3MB, 330x210px
>>40662778
>mfw Quebec and have infinite supply of maple syrup
>>
>>40662813
>identified with the United States, and a particular style of cuisine, namely fast food.
Nevermind, you can keep it.
>>
>>40662578

American here and I just bought "all-natural" peanut butter for the first time, and no joking, seriously, what the fuck is this shit?

It's all gloopy and oily? It literally runs off of the spoon. I got the chunky kind too and it's like pre-digested?
>>
>>40662648
>salt
pig distusting
>>
>>40662578
You're supposed to put hell on another slice and put them together. You eat it with Jelly. Fucking Europeans I swear, never learned true cuisine.
>>
>>40662850
It's the only acceptable version. Anything else is a palm oil and sugar hell, no better than nutella.
>>
>>40662578
honestly when you really think about it PB is pretty fucking nasty, but having it on brown toast x4 with a shake is the GOAT post workout meal. as a lanklet i appreciate the fuckton of calories pb has to offer
>>
>>40662578
yeah right

peanut butter is disgusting why do mericans eat that shit?
>>
>>40662648
You don't pour off the oil. You mix it back in. Pouring off just gives you dry peanut butter again.
>>
>>40662794
What, murica most certainly did invent their own poison.
>>
>>40662813
>murifats genuinely think they invented the practice of putting minced meat and a bunch of veggies between bread
hilarious
>>
Try putting it on some toast with slices of banana and a bit of honey.
>>
How many gramms of protein per 100g is "proper" peanut butter supposed to have though, the one I eat at the moment has 29.
>>
>>40662679
>Ja!
What the fuck, that's literally the cheapest and worst brand you can buy - it literally exists for people of the social lower class lol.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.