[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start taking creatine >Heard that 5g a day is enough,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: BigRed.png (305KB, 489x455px) Image search: [Google]
BigRed.png
305KB, 489x455px
>Start taking creatine
>Heard that 5g a day is enough, but I don't have a 5g scoop to measure
>Decide that 2 tablespoons a day is enough
>After about three weeks get curious and try to find out how much I've been taking
>Google says 2 tablespoons =30 grams
>Been taking 30 grams of creatine a day for almost 3 weeks.
>mfw

Holy shit, am I going to die?
>>
>>40660060
No, but I heard a story of a guy who took 50g a day for a few years and it liquefied his quads or something. A teaspoon is about 5g btw.
>>
>>40660084
It liquified his quads? Wtf? How?

Also I don't have a teaspoon measurement or anything. the smallest thing I have is like, a regular spoon.
>>
During the loading period you're suppose to take more creatine than usual, but 30g? Fuck I'd get your kidneys tested.
>>
File: top53.jpg (54KB, 327x430px) Image search: [Google]
top53.jpg
54KB, 327x430px
Drink lots and lots and lots o water and you should be fine.
>>
>>40660145
I haven't felt any symptoms of kidney failure yet but I probably will as soon as I can.
>>
>>40660095
Creatine causes your muscles to store more water. I don't remember how it went but he woke up and his legs hurt and it was basically because the muscle tissue was falling apart due to all the water in them.
>>
So can I keep taking it at smaller doses, or should I let the shit clear out of my system for a few days before I keep trying this?
>>
https://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Digital-Scale-sensitivity/dp/B0012LOQUQ

fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>40660198
Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>
>>40660060
This is why you should have a minimum ACT/SAT score in order to be able to buy and use fitness supplements. I'm tired of retards like you killing themselves by taking 20 grams of caffeine/DMAA/ephedrine/whatever at time and then everybody else gets fucked because of new restrictions on that compound.

Get a milligram scale. Don't play with any more supplements until you do.

Faggot.
>>
>>40660205
You cant fucking OD on creatine OP
>>
>>40660204
>$10.78

Do you think I'm made of money?
>>
>>40660200
Take it at smaller doses now
>>
>>40660095
You've got your big spoon (tablespoon) and your little spoon (teaspoon). Use the little spoon.
>>
>>40660095
Table spoon is the measuring term
>>
3 weeks is not that long yet.
Maybe stay away from creatine for a few days... Lets say 5 days, in that time find a way to measure 5 grams.

Then take 5 grams every day
creatine is not that dangerous, although too much of anything will fuck you up of course. Just dont continue taking too much every day
>>
>>40660223
>>40660222
>>40660220
>>40660207
>>40660206
God dammit I feel retarded. Thanks for the help guys, I'll try not to die of kidney failure or anything.
>>
>>40660210
on the off chance this isn't a joke post
You bought the fucking creatine?
>>
>>40660238
It was a joke my dude.

I will say that it's gonna be hard not to look like a drug dealer if my friends come over and see a small scale with white powder all over it. But I think I'll take "looks like a drug dealer" over "fucking died of kidney problems"
>>
File: 1429429496607.jpg (129KB, 482x820px) Image search: [Google]
1429429496607.jpg
129KB, 482x820px
>>40660060

This just means you're going to leave humanity behind. You'll look like Super Saiyajin Rich Pianoman soon.
>>
>>40660247
Natty graham
>>
File: untitled.jpg (57KB, 731x318px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
57KB, 731x318px
>>40660243
*neurons firing*
>>
>googled how many grams of creatine is in a tablespoon after using it for three fucking weeks
Jesus OP, you're putting shit in your body to alter your body chemistry and you're just like "eh, fuck it, I'll wing it".
>>
>>40660296
People put stuff into their body that alters their body chemistry all the time, especially people who drink and party every weekend. If this is the dumbest thing I ever do to my body, then hopefully I'll be okay.
>>
>>40660319
and people die from drinking too much

your point?
>>
>>40660338
Yeah I don't really know where I was going with that desu

I'm gonna lay off the creatine until I can get an accurate measuring instrument, and hopefully I haven't developed any kidney problems.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.