[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is acid vs. alkaline foods a meme? To me it seems like >Alkaline

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Is acid vs. alkaline foods a meme?

To me it seems like
>Alkaline foods = healthy foods
>Acid foods = unhealthy foods

with a big dose of pseudo science tagged onto it
>>
File: image.gif (1MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1MB, 700x394px
>>40658087
>tuna bad
>>
>ice milk
>>
alkaline vs acid means nothing. your stomach's pH level can reach as low as pH 0 at times and just obliterate anything. parietal cells will be stimulated to make MORE acid if the stomach pH drops, so even if you eat alkaline foods, the pH will do nothing at all. perhaps healthy things may come attached to a lot of those alkaline foods pictured, but it has NOTHING to do with the pH.
>>
>>40658087

Here's the real deal. Calories in vs calories out. Macros macros macros.
>>
>>40658178
that's if you only care about weight, how about shitting nicely and having nice slin you fucking autist
>>
>>40658087
You're right 100%, the diet is literally "eat healty food, here's some meme science as to why" as opposed to "eat healthy food"

modern day science fetisihism means if you can get some lump with an MD or PhD to endorse your product suddenly people will believe it
>>
>>40658209

Half the shit on the list no one eats anyway.

>Canned fruits
>Corn syrup
>Sardines
>Halva
>Ice milk?

For real if you eat some tuna and bacon and drink some milk you will still shit just fine if you follow a basic diet.

But no you have fun eating dandelions just remember all the animals on top eat meat.
>>
File: homegeem.jpg (86KB, 960x617px) Image search: [Google]
homegeem.jpg
86KB, 960x617px
Mah dungeon. I could never go back to lifting in a commercial gym. I wake up at 5:30am, drink a cup of coffee and some water, and hit it.
>>
>>40658321
not even remotely related to my post. IIFYM is an extreme position to take, I was merely saying eating healthier foods migr be better for you
>>
File: IMG_0700.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0700.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>40658343
Mein neggar
>>
>>40658343
>mfw libertarians are the strongest political view because we have neckbeards with fat strenght or lots of fitizens
>>
File: louiesim.jpg (18KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
louiesim.jpg
18KB, 300x225px
>>40658522

mfw that's better stuff than I ever had in high school, in USA.
>>
>>40658087
sugar is not acidic
>>
The chart conveniently forgets that citrus fruits are also acidic and yet are quite healthy for you. Acidity is not a good measure of healthiness. However, all the food on the left is good for you.
>>
>>40658321
I eat canned tomatoes almost everyday
>>
>>40658462
Ignore that douche. No, ph doesn't affect your shitting much. The burn you feel when you eat too much pepper is capsaicin.
>>
>>40658087
>Sardines
>stored in salt
>stored in alkaline liquid
>are somehow acidic
If you don't think that's a meme after the fact that they're listing alkaline foods as acidic foods, you should give up your right to vote.
>>
What is homeostasis?
>>
>>40658321
Sardines are fucking God tier retard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.