/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, went to the gym today and in likely to be going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0749.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0749.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hey /fit/, went to the gym today and in likely to be going to the bar after work with this chick from my job.
>I've never been to a bar before
>how will drinking affect my gains and potential to fuck if it goes there
Also consider me slightly autistic, general advice on this would VERY welcome.
I'm 22 and haven't gotten laid since I was 18 so I'm a little anxious
>>
>gf
>bar
>drinking
Never going to make it
>>
>>40657359
She ain't my girl yet but I'm trying to make it so. Lifting won't cure my loneliness and my drive to impregnate women
>>
>>40657282

don't shit where you eat, for god sake man.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487968373112.jpg (22KB, 608x556px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487968373112.jpg
22KB, 608x556px
Avoid beer if cutting.
If not drinking beer order 1 whisky on the rocks and sip it through out the night.
If mixing beer with liquor remember: liquor before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before liquor, never sicker.
>>
>>40657770
I know how to drink I was asking more for what how much damage would I've doing, considering I went to the gym today.
>>40657737
You guys never drink?

I'm not about drinker btw I'm not trying to get shit faced. Hell I would prefer not to even drink I just wanted any excuse to spend time with Her and like a dumbass just suggested the bar that neighbors us
>>
>>40657829
Sorry I'm a phone fag.
Not a BIG drinker*, I rarely do.
>>
>>40657829

One day won't kill you assuming drinking doesn't trigger some binge eating. Why are you asking a bunch of strangers? you "know how to drink" and know your body better then we do so why even ask?
>>
>>40657875
He gave me the old liquor before beer thing, I'm just stating it's not my first time drinking. I've just never been to a bar, period. Also I'm asking /fit/ a question about fitness (how alcohol will impact gains, particularly when it's on the same day you went to the gym). There will always be a general effect it will have. So considering the lot of you have expereince I'm just asking for opinions.
>>
>>40657282
I went to a bar once, it was full of degens, if you're gonna drink, drink at home, preferably w/ friends or qts
>>
>>40658215
I do very much prefer this. I've switched my focus to try and dodge the whole bar thing and save it for some other night but I still wanna hear opinions
>>
>>40658561
If I was you I'd go to the bar, have one maybe two drinks and then say we should get out of here. Say let's go back to your place or my place and have a few more drinks and some dinner, then netflix
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.