[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Natural fitness model Why do they do it ? Is it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170310-232240.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170310-232240.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>Natural fitness model

Why do they do it ? Is it because they are sponsored by supp companies and they have to claim natty?
>>
File: 1418646549293.jpg (19KB, 539x539px) Image search: [Google]
1418646549293.jpg
19KB, 539x539px
Money
/thread
>>
>>40656237

no its because normies cant tell that they arent natty.

For them they are only dedicated and "hit the gym hard xD".. try arguing with one of those normans in the comments and delusion will come to you like:

>just because you cant look like this doesent mean he roids
>everyone bigger then you roids
>u jelly lel

etc.
>>
>>40656263
This
>>
I heard on the radio some normies that were wondering if John Cena was on steroids.

John Cena.

People are fucking dumb and have NO clue that all of their heroes are on roids.
>>
This dude looks the best ive ever seen anyone look. Why am i seeing him just now?
>>
Can't you see the crosses next to it? That means it's false

lmao some ppl r dum
>>
>>40656237
>Is it because they are sponsored by supp companies and they have to claim natty?
Yes, you already knew the answer. Stop making shitty threads
>>
>>40656237
Honestly before I got /fit/ I didn't know shit about roid other than the biggass bodybuilders and occasionally boxers used them.
Knew about bloodoping from high school biology and lance Armstrong.

Other than that I'd say most people are entirely uneducated when it comes to ANYTHING /f/itness related...nevertheless steroids.
>>
if they admit to steroid use they lose their sponsorships. Their sponsorships are their money
>>
>>40656237
He is natty. Just hard work, dedication, and these dubs.
>>
>>40657182
Check 'em
>>
>>40656237
Why NOT do it? 99% of all people are absolutely clueless and will believe it. Anyone of the 1% mentioning roids are just gonna be pointed out as haters.

Last month I had a conversation with a grown man who insisted that "Arnold built his physique BEFORE he even heard of roids". Then his ugly gf butted in with "Maybe some people just work harder than you" and that won the argument in their favor, appearantly.
>>
>>40657162

Oh, how wonderful you were educated about nutrition, exercise, health and fitness from 4chan? Amazing.
>>
File: cancerous.jpg (462KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cancerous.jpg
462KB, 1500x1000px
>>40657283
>>40657162
>Not basing all your lifeĀ“s knowledge around 4chan

Bet you dont even know the reptilian jewgods is ruling your lives
>>
>>40656237
Not just supp companies, it's because so many idiots have this delusion that steroids are somehow "cheating".

Obviously it stems from the American Dream brainwashing kids in the US get drilled with from a young age, but given in Europe/the UK/any "western" culture we import so much US culture, its caught on here too.

Problem is we'll never get over it until someone is honest about it.

Personally I'm starting my first cycle now, and that sort of physique is well within reach. I'd love to be an "honest" fitness model. Of course, deals/sponsors would be harder to come by, but I'd rather change people's perceptions than make a quick buck.

Because of course while being on gear isn't cheating, at all, claiming your natty while shilling people is. I mean, I have no problem with that on a moral level - if people are lazy and dumb enough to buy into that shit and simply turn to a well built guy for a quick fix solution, then fuck them and take their cash.

After all, no one needs a personal trainer or "diet coach". All the info is out there online, for free, and anyone who actually made it never spent a penny on getting advice from someone else.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.