[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw lifting wont cure your autism/brainfog Its all an exercise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1415332302398.jpg (43KB, 420x377px) Image search: [Google]
1415332302398.jpg
43KB, 420x377px
>mfw lifting wont cure your autism/brainfog

Its all an exercise in futility, folks..
>>
at least grils will think your autism is cute when you're big.
>>
>>40653083
define big.
if >13% bf then hell no.
>>
>>40653091

>define big

for you.
>>
File: streuth.png (35KB, 686x743px) Image search: [Google]
streuth.png
35KB, 686x743px
>>40653055
What exercise does that work, bro?
>>
>>40653124

wut?
>>
>>40653147
What muscle does exercising futility work?
>>
>>40653055
>autism
shut the fuck up

you are not "autistic" or "le socially awkward xD"

you are UGLY
>>
File: Charles-II-of-Spain-.jpg (10KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
Charles-II-of-Spain-.jpg
10KB, 550x367px
>>40653055
Sounds like you got a case of the donkey brain
>>
>>40653201
but I'm literally autistic
>>
>>40653055
How are autism and brainfog related
>>
>>40653261

"""brainfog""" is what people with no discipline or work ethic call their day to day feeling because they aren't using their brains. Then they blame their lack of discipline and work ethic on it.

Its a circular logic that stops them having to actually put any effort into changing themselves.
>>
File: IMG_20170308_230934.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170308_230934.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>40653055
>tfw after 22 years of misery finally found the cure to my autism/brainfog/fatigue

What I'd if I were you is research treatment section of phoenixrising forum. If you do some research you will learn about the connection between low gluthionine, high oxidative stress and autism. What Im doing right now is called Freddd's protocol (pic related). Research that. If b12/folate deficiency is cause of your problems you will know in a couple of days (some things will improve, some will get worse) but in a couple of months you could be a new man.

I'd literally give evertyhing I got if someone told me about this earlier. You can get some bloodwork done because something else might be the cause but most people with chronic fatigue syndrome have "perfect" bloodwork anyways.

And don't go to /fit/ for medical advice because they will recommend you nofap and cold showers.
>>
>>40653282

Interesting..
>>
>>40653055
>be skinnyfat auist
>don't drop spaguetti with a girl every year or so
>start lifting
>get /fit/
>don't speak too much
>sluts come to me on their own

It won't cure your autism, but it will sure as hell compensate for it
>>
meditation can really help with that, i know what i am talking about.

also if you're an intp, try saying the truth all the time for 1 day. people aren't used to that but you will be surprised how much positive response you'll get. i tried to bullshit people for so long and it did jackshit for me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.