[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /hool/ here? I used to be a fat fuck before I became

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1-11.jpg (148KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
1-11.jpg
148KB, 600x406px
Who /hool/ here?
I used to be a fat fuck before I became a cheeky aggro cunt
>>
Wtf r u on about?
>>
>>40652636

they look like pale monkeys grunting at each other in the forest.

Why would anyone want to be a part of that.
>>
>>40652852
tribalism
>>
>>40652636
>jack donovan's homoerotic wet dreams
>>
>>40652636
Hooloiganism is the most white-trash retarded thing ever.
Just out of curiosity: what's the % of guys in your firm/circlejerk/whatever-the-fuck-you-mongs-call-it who have a job?
>>
>>40652636

Why do you keep trying to push this stupid shit here?
>>
literal niggers

>move in pack
>assault and rob random people walking by
>kick dumpsters
>be loud and play garbage grunting rap from your phone in public places
>when police beat you up cry how you "dindu"

here in poland we had a case where hooligans started wearing shirts with "dick in police asses" written on them and thought they are smart. then one policemen "accidently" shot some scum point blank in the face and claimed he thought he had blanks. thousands of hooligans started protesting on the streets and talking to reporters how they are honorable street warriors and evil police is harassing them. the level of eloquency they spoke with matched elementary school child.
>>
>>40652855
And they say niggers are savages...
>>
>>40652636
Why do you keep making these threads dude? Are you lonely? How can you be lonely and needy if you're such a mad cunt?

Grown man who fight over soccer are pathetic.
>>
>>40652636
If you like violence and have no friends join a gang and get shot like every other retard
>>
>>40652971
Almost all of us work during the week. Being a hooligan doesn't pay wages we still have to make a living.
>>
>>40653024
>street warriors
Lmfao. Yup. Niggers.
>>
>>40652852
>>40652971
>>40653024
>>40653202
>>40653246
It's just a bit of fun, chill out autismos
>>
>>40653584
>acting like primates is fun m8!
>savages running around attacking civilised society is fun
Please, just fuck off and neck yourself
>>
>>40653611
We don't attack civilized society you idiot, you attack other firms that your team plays against
>>
>>40652636
Who else /white-nig/ here?
>>
>>40653584
Pretending to be apart of a group of whitetrash forest brawlers while also wishing you were apart of one is as autistic as it gets.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.