[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do deal with Male Pattern Baldness at a young age? I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12

File: r7_malebaldness-6col[1].jpg (309KB, 468x545px) Image search: [Google]
r7_malebaldness-6col[1].jpg
309KB, 468x545px
How do deal with Male Pattern Baldness at a young age?

I am only 26 and nearly bald on the top of my scalp with healthy hair everywhere else.
>>
>>40652498
S H A V E
H
A
V
E
>>
>>40652498
Get healthier
>>
>>40652498
>How do deal with Male Pattern Baldness at a young age?
Trying to cover it will never look good, just shave it off and learn to look like a bad ass before you spend your middle age looking like a numale.
>>
>>40652500
>>40652507
My issue with shaving it is that I have a babyface, and I worry that going bald could put me into "googoo gaga" territory. Do you think this is a valid concern?
>>
>>40652498
My friend had that same amount of hair/hair loss by age 25 and he did finasteride or however you spell it and he has thicker hair than ever atm.
>>
>>40652519
your options are basically:
1. look like shit, with peadophile hair
2. look like shit

2. seems like the better option here, no?
>>
>>40652519
>babyface
Lift more, then cut, then grow a beard.
>>
>>40652498
my hair has been falling and thining since the age of 16, I'm 19 now. I've been taking finasteride and using minoxidil since always, not permanently, I've quitted the treatment several times due to depression and shit, but now I'm fine (hope it stays that way) and I'm back again to it (and this time forever I guess) and I've seen a little progress within just almost 2 months. Don't give up.
>>
>>40652500
only solution, better early than late.
it fucking sucks though.
treatments and shit aren't worth it imo unless you go for a super expensive transplant which I think is the only "legit" solution
>>
biotin
peppermint oil
pumpkinseed oil

healthy diet, lots of water

should really slow down the process, dont expect to look like a lion though
>>
>>40653058
what the fuck are you doing? you are 19 and using chemicals that are going to make you depressed and make your dick rot off?

what a waste of your youth
>>
I think you just get ripped as fuck and have a buzzcut
>>
>>40652498
Hair transplants. Cheap, safe, effective.

And before anyone says "they cost like $7000, how is that cheap?" think how much you spend on utterly pointless shit over the year. If you've got even an averagely decent job, putting aside several grand isn't a big deal.

OR, just put up with it. Shave and be done. At least you've got a baby-face. If I went bald I'd just look like a chemo patient.
>>
>>40652519
go bald mate
>>
>>40652498

Shave it don't be one of those weird fucks who try to comb over your baldness. Embrace it.
>>
>>40652498
i'm 19 and shaved mine, fag. still get laid and still making gains so just do it
>>
shave it off, save a few years and get hair transplant
>>
>>40654269

I looled into hair transplants. I have severe mpb, worse than say statham. I have no hair on the top of my head. It wouldn't cost that much, I have more than enough for it.

However, the back of your head looks thin as fuck for the amount of grafts I'd need. Also, it never looks thick at the top, it'll always look thin.

This was after a consultation at the same place Wayne Rooney got his done in london.

I'm not prepared to have the back of my head look thin, and also not have the top fixed either. I mean if you're only partially thinning then go for it.

I've just accepted it. I've still pulled girls and got a job where I deal with the public. I'm sure I've missed out on a lot of girls because of it, yeah, but I'm not conor Murphy anyway.

I'd say an important thing to watch for it not getting too lean, or too big. Everyone will label you as a steroid muncher. I'm trying to go for johnny sins mode but with a bit more bf. Kinda like a cub.
>>
>>40654503
>However, the back of your head looks thin as fuck for the amount of grafts I'd need. Also, it never looks thick at the top, it'll always look thin.
Transplant your pubes.
>>
Wear a hat
>>
>>40652498
Shave it, and if you can you should grow some facial hair. Just done the same after realising just how bald I look in photos. My responses have ranged from "You look so different" to "looks so good!"

Better than people making remarks about you going bald.
>>
>>40652498
>how do I cure baldness
LOL OP, accept it and shave it. Or spend $8k on a Daniel Tosh level hair transplant.
>>
File: 1367713888106.png (466KB, 604x602px) Image search: [Google]
1367713888106.png
466KB, 604x602px
>>40655892

It's unfair how people think it's fine to comment on or remark about guys balding, but mention a woman is getting fatter or something and it's the end of the world

I didn't ask for and can't control this

>tfw my sister commented on my "widow's peak" while on vacation over Christmas

whatever, at least it's not shedding all over my head at once

I would probably die if I was one of those dudes who lost all their hair at 22
>>
>>40655926
>wanting to be coddled like a woman
Bald faggot.

>I can't control it
Exactly, so stop trying and shave it.

>If people are commenting on it it's 10x worse looking than you think.
>>
>>40655926
Next time call your fatass sister on her shit you pussy
>>
>>40655947

I'm for everyone getting called out on shit, not just one group of people. However criticism has only made me a stronger and better man in the past and I'm sure I'll develop the rest of my qualities better once I'm no longer a pretty boy.
>>
>>40652498
Finasteride. Its not hard, just a quick doctors appointment.
>>
>>40656084
No, it's not hard. And you'll never be hard again after using it.
>>
>>40656460
lol im 26 and have been taking to for 3 years. It saved my hair. No sides. dick still hard as fuck. The only people who shit on fin are bald sucks who wish they took it earlier and think jason statham is aesthetic. lol
>>
>>40656742
Long hair here. I don't give a shit about finasteride, but Jason Statham is aesthetic.
>>
>>40656776
lol hes a bald manlet, no actual girl would think he's hot if he wasn't rich/famous. Hair is crucial to facial aesthetics only 1% men can pull it off and thats with height. 99% of girls think bald guys are gross, its a fact lol
>>
>>40654503
If you're British though, we're generally intelligent enough not to instantly vilify people for being "steroid users". Hell, why not do a cycle and get an amazing body to make up for it.

As for transplants, is it really that bad an option? Plenty of guys look MUCH better even if they don't exactly have thick hair afterwards. Aren't there more expensive and more effective methods of transplantation? Just save up for those.
>>
tren + dbol
>>
>>40652498
>>40652498

Ketoconazole or Modafinil.

t. age 19 balding completely halted at stage 2
>>
>>40652550
also tan. UV rays make you look older by fucking up your skin.
>>
I don't know if this is a meme or not, but this glued hair trick really looks natural in loads of different videos.
I'm 22 and receeding hairline AF, but I'm planning on doing this, what do you guys think?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrzsDvdBzIk
>>
>>40657135
christ thats pathetic
>>
>>40657151
why? its not like anybody wants to go bald, especially in this day and age of total vanity, where nobody respects a baldie and you're automatically considered ugly.
>>
>>40657171

Son lemme give you a valuable life lesson.

The preoccupation with the flaw, is uglier than the flaw itself, always. Te ability to not think of the flaw as one is often more attractive than not having it in the first place.

No one is more ugly, and nothing is more off putting to a woman than someone who believes they are ugly.
>>
File: 0.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>40657239
so, by your logic, 95% of the board, who lift to increase their chances of getting laid, are unattractive, cause at one point they started considering their (skinny)fatness/lack of muscle a flaw, and decided to work hard (became preoccupied in your terms) to put on some lean mass?

bro, you are full of shit, go suck your mom's dick.
>>
File: 1484913795583.jpg (42KB, 614x344px) Image search: [Google]
1484913795583.jpg
42KB, 614x344px
>>40657063
How much does this shit cost?
>tfw embarrassed to even bring it up with my parents whose insurance I'm on
>>
>>40652498
Go bald if your head is shaped well, otherwise go really short, like 2 mm. Everything else looks like absolute shit.
>>
>>40654246
this
>>
Embrace it. Hope you have a nice smooth head. Mine is actually nice and hopefully I can get big and look like Mr clean. Shave that bitch once a week if your lazy it's not that bad and bitchs always wanna rub your head. Peace out you hair having faggots
>>
>>40654246
there was a guy on tressless who started completely blocking his T to get back his hair
some people are just mentally ill and beyond repair
>>
>>40657323
It's embarassing, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I imagine it's more embarassing to live your entire life with a bald head because you wre too scared to get treated.
>>
>>40657298

It's not unusual if hung up on something you cant change to be unable to differentiate between what you can and can't change.

You'd not compare make-up to beauty like you'd not compare fitness to calf implants, or fucking glue on muscles.. One is a lie, the other is real.

Getting a fuck without her noticing you're wearing a wig isn't going to make you happy, it'll take being eaten up inside because you can't be honest before what I'm saying makes sense.
>>
>>40656819
yeah, a world famous actor who is fucking a victoria secret model is just a "bald manlet"
but look at you anon, all those things youve achieved with your hair.
jesus christ, go back to incel you autistic shit
>>
>>40657414
>tfw going bald because I'm too embarrassed to admit I'm going bald
so this is how I die
>>
>>40657446
not him but i think you missed the rich/famous part
>>
>>40652498
hair pushups 3x5
>>
>>40658284
yeah because there arent other rich and famous people who are taller and arent balding
you incel faggots should go back to their hugbox where you can screech autistically all day and talk about inches and hair
>>
>>40658284
Jason Statham is THE man. He isn't aesthetically perfect, rather he is the guy who pulls off the confident masculine look perfectly. It must be hard to understand if youre an insecure cunt who spend worrying about his eyebrows and who knows what greek word anatomy part on a mongolian cartoon imageboard while normal people actually having sex around you.
Just stop with these bullshit excuses, there isnt anything more pathetic that screams autism
>he can only get laid because he is famous
>he can only get laid because he is funny
>he can only get laid because he is rich
>hah just genetics bro if only I....
>he just got lucky hah
>her gf isnt even that good looking if i take a 100th look

just end it honestly
>>
>>40652498
how tall are you?
>>
>>40658676
>He isn't aesthetically perfect
he used to be a model before he went bald and had to begin acting for a living
>>
>>40658689
>Afterwards, he became a model for the clothing brand French Connection. A spokesperson for the high street clothing chain said: "We chose Jason because we wanted our model to look like a normal guy. His look is just right for now: very masculine and not too male-modelly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Statham

models are often more unique looking than aesthetically perfect anyway
>>
>>40652498
26 isn't to bad for balding, be thankful you didn't go bald in your early twenties. If I was in your situation here's what I would do.
I would jump on propecia and nizoral. Add in minoxidil if you want to thicken your hair. Propecia is a pill, nizoral is a shampoo. This shit works. There are side effects though. Do your research.

Or

I would shave my head and roid hard and get huge.
>>
pumpkin seed oil + coconut oil+ lift + healthier diet and pray it save your hair.
>>
>>40657323

HAHAHAHAHA natural selection at its finest

Please go bald, more pussy for the rest of us.
>>
>ctrl +f
>statham

Topkek. BALDCELL COPE never fails to amuse me.
>>
>>40658906

HAHAHAHAHAH

that's fucking great.

Statham for President of the balding manlet association
>>
>>40658906
mental illness > anything else

you never gonna make it brah
>>
>>40658780

Do you have a notepad with all your counter arguments against balding — and did you name is Jason_statham_is_the_man.txt?
>>
>>40658961
I only saw him in like two movies, typed his name into google for the first time today because I thought >>40658689 was bullshitting.

thing is, you can have your own opinion like everyone else. but if i can sense autism and insecurity from just a few words on a completely anonymous imageboard, i might choose to not to take your opinion seriously. just dont start sperging out, im sure you will find other people to worry with
>>
>>40658676
found the manlet
>>
>>40653058

minoxidil requires very consistent use.
>I've quitted the treatment several times due to depression and shit
this will undo your progress. stop doing this. be not depressed faggot, learn to love yourself.
>>
>>40658948
HFF> anything else you coping faggot. lol
>>
>>40652498
I know it's probably hard, but try not caring. I have the same thing, and it affects my life in such a negligible way that it's not even worth thinking about.
>>
>>40652498
>balding at 26
I'm so glad I'm black
>>
>>40659218
you microcephalic bastards definitely have us beat in this regards.

the anglo cranium is horrendous to behold.
>>
>>40659274
My great grandad just passed away at 80-something and he still had almost all of his hair. My dad's 51 and his hairline is still intact.

I'd say the top tier hair genetics were worth inheriting shitty seasonal allergies
>>
>>40659218
how's that hairline doing Lebron
>>
It's because you jack off too much. NoFap is not a meme.
>>
>>40654260
a buzzcut will only work for so long though
>>
>>40659274
Truly a face for radio.
>>
>>40659342
how would jacking off cause balding
>>
>>40652535
Finasteride or Propecia works. There are surgical procedures that cost around 10K. I have had one done, and I have a scar on the back of my head. As long as I keep it at a level 3 length, it doesn't show at all.
>>
>>40659342
Yeah, I don't think that's really true tho. The cause and effect might be the other way around. Higher testosterone leads to more jacking off.
>>
File: 1478663740535.jpg (152KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1478663740535.jpg
152KB, 900x1200px
The medications and home remedies mostly deal with keeping what hair you have left. They do help regrow hair, but it's at an abysmal rate. Also some hair follicles simply cannot be reactivated. Hair transplant is the only viable option to getting your hair back on the places you'd want it to be on. Surgeries tend to have their cost based off of how many hairs you want. It sucks that you gotta drop something around 2,000 on it, but the it's kinda like braces. Some people are just born with shitty teeth and have their parents get them braces. Some people are just born with bad hair genetics and start balding. Finasteride and minoxidil are both very cheap at costco. They've done a great job at keeping my hairline from receding and I've noticed a handful of new hairs after 8 months. No signs of sexual side effects.

Please realize how import a hairline is to your attractiveness. I don't want you guys to think that women don't notice or care. The only reason some men like Statham can go bald is because the rest of their face is basically godlike. Even they would all look objectively more attractive to women if they had a good hairline.
>>
Why is balding so prevalent in white people?
>>
File: 1482993964469.jpg (2MB, 3364x3364px) Image search: [Google]
1482993964469.jpg
2MB, 3364x3364px
I can't shave Because I look like a Skin-head.

I have blond hair, blue eyes and a strong German face.

My friends tell me I look like the guy who beats kids up for lunch money.
And my mom said I'll never get a job looking like a neo-nazi.

But my hairline is fucked, what do I do?
>>
>>40661147
Smile more
But non-autistically
>>
>>40661163
I'm German, I don't get smiley often.

But I'll try.
>>
Alkalized water, activated almonds and pumpkin seeds is how i cured my baldness.

Look it up
>>
>>40657356
where the fuck are his parents?

jesus christ hes a disaster
>>
>>40652498
Just embrace it and keep your hair very short. Or get a haircut that doesn't accentuate it. People can tell when you're trying to cover it up, or embarrassed by it.

My hair line has receded into the classic widows peak, but it's still fine on tops and sides. I didn't even notice it until I shaved my whole head short, and that's when I started getting comments about my hairline. Prior to that I always had short back and sides with longer up top which seems to have covered it.

It's pretty much a 50/50 chance that you'll have MPB. You lost that coin flip is all.

Don't take that Propecia/Finasteride shit. It kills your gains, makes your dick not work, and fucks your sperm up. Not worth.
>>
>>40652498
I started losing hair during high school. Got similar baldness as your pic right now (28-year old atm).

Just don't give a fuck about it and if it still bothers you, shave.
>>
>>40657063

Vitamin E topical everynight. Balding that early means you're going to be completely bald at 30 unless intervention.
>>
File: 1358863093-techno-viking.jpg (95KB, 640x579px) Image search: [Google]
1358863093-techno-viking.jpg
95KB, 640x579px
>>40661147
Shave it and grow a beard. I mean, that's a classic look for a big guy. I guarantee you men will respect you more and women will be all over your dick.

And don't listen to your mom ffs.
>>
started balding at 16, 20 now and almost completely bald. Just shave, workout and grow a beard if you can, only real options
>>
>>40661147

Don't dress lika a nazi, shouldn't be to hard
>>
>>40652519
They mean shave your head dingbat.
Keep a nice beard with it so you'll look badass.
>>
>>40658676
Only guy here with a sensible post.
You people are beyond help. You're too fucking vain. I've never met someone who's balding and actually let that be a problem. They just owned it, like they've owned everything else about themselves and like always it fucking worked.

Deal with the cards you're dealt, that's what makes you a man.
>>
>>40661147
Tell those Untermensch they can join the kikes in the "shower room"
>>
>>40656460
On it for 10 years. No sides. Just hair.
>>
>>40656853

That was at Harley Street. Which is a top provider in the UK. For their best treatment, the amount needed to make my hair the best it could ever get at the top would be around £35k. I was prepared to pay it, however they showed me pictures of previous clients who needed such extensive work, and the back of the head looks fucking terrible. It's very obvious you've had work done. Like I said my case isn't the majority, if you only need a few grafts then it's fine.

About the roid thing, I was aiming it more at women. I was low bf and with my shaved head a lot of women on nights out would make comments about being on 'errmah gawd steroids' and shit like that. However, now I'm at a higher bf% with a shaved head, no one really comments about roids, and I actually have a lot of women tell me I look like I play rugby. Women are stupid though, but, my job is to deal with the public, I have to sorta adhere to the rules of society in that respect.
>>
>>40657135
from incel creep to chad in a few minutes
>>
>>40657135
This was truly eye opening. Hair is everything.
>>
File: toxicr-30-297-g0002[1].jpg (89KB, 645x529px) Image search: [Google]
toxicr-30-297-g0002[1].jpg
89KB, 645x529px
Peppermint essential oil works (at least on mice)
Pic related, comparison between a saline solution, jojoba oil, minoxidil and peppermint oil
>>
To anyone actually invested in this topic,

Is is safe for me to take nanoxidil at 19? Front of my hear is thinning like crazy, although you only notice it when my hair is styled forward, otherwise my hair looks healthy.

Eager to know, as I really want to preserve what I have
>>
>>40663353
>>40663419
there are a lot of incels in their 20s, so whats the excuse? no one starts balding at 13. if you couldnt get laid when girls got drunk after 2 shots and kiss literally everyone, chances are you might be autistic and at least you can now using balding as an excuse
>>
>>40657414
>missed the window and now i have very little hair.

perma buzzcut for the rest of my life.
>>
>>40657135

i'm all for it, to be fair it looks gd. but, there's no way you can live a normal life having to constantly worry about if your hair piece is on correctly or not lmao. i don't care how good they claim the adhesive is, skin does not take well to glue. hair grows, skin sheds, it won't last as long as they say. i feel bad for any balding guy who goes for that and have to tell their significant other about it when it comes off lol.
>>
>>40663531
are you trying to give him gyno?
>>
>>40663700
exactly. its an advertisement, so they show an otherwise good looking man in the worst possible scenario with hairs on the side, then they give him a hairpiece that looks way better than the actual average hair you would have.
im pretty sure virgins have this video as a homepage from the amount of time ive seen this as an argument
>>
File: hulk.png (485KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
hulk.png
485KB, 720x540px
Just grow some 24 inch pythons
>>
File: 71CzAMN7WEL.jpg (212KB, 1815x1101px) Image search: [Google]
71CzAMN7WEL.jpg
212KB, 1815x1101px
Minoxidil. Apply twice a day. Use the 5% stuff from Kirkland. I'm 29 and natty. Look at this shit. This is after only 3 months. Sometimes it takes half a year or more to see full results.
>>
>>40657135
>>40663353
THIS

Hair is everything
>>
>>40661274
are you memeing honestly can't tell
>>
>>40663580
you are 19, dont take fucking chemicals that are going to fuck your system up

stop putting hair styling products in your hair

do some research on things to NOT do to your hair first and understand that before taking chemicals that are going to fuck your dick up for life
>>
>>40665350
Fuck off pseudo science, minoxidil isn't some bogey man that's going to fuck someone up. Be sure to quickly google some questionable studies and reply with them.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.