[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never broken 170. How to bulk? Eat lots of food and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0001.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
I've never broken 170. How to bulk? Eat lots of food and drink milk in between was my original plan, but I just never seem to be hungry.
>>
Count calories, lift in the morning, make shakes, do steroids.
>>
Try and eat 4000 calories a day. Use mfp to track. When you don't hit 4000 use full fat milk to top it up

And SS
>>
>>40652375
this all makes sense except the counting calories part. I don't understand how to do that. And I actually did a cycle about a year and a half ago, I hover around 165 now, used to be about 145 and didn't work out. Maybe I failed the cycle, but it brought on gains and got me sticking to the gym and made it a habit for me so I guess there's that. I think I can get back to how I looked when I was on if I can just eat enough. Everyone notices a difference when I'm actually getting enough calories but it's tough.

>>40652392
I tried doing stronglifts for a bit, but I don't think I like it. I have a better time doing PPL, and I tend to go a lot harder and spend more time at the gym every day. If I still do some compound lifts on those workouts, is it a bad routine?

Also how the hell do you use mfp, everytime I try using it I have to choose some variation of food and give up.
>>
>>40652403
>mfp

I use the bar code scanner
>>
>>40652403
>this all makes sense except the counting calories part. I don't understand how to do that.
how can you not count calories you fucking dumb ass. Just install the my fitness pal calorie counting app and scan the barcode of every food you eat, find your TDEE, enter your stats and get a surplus amount of calories.
>>
>>40652447
I didn't know it had a barcode scanner, I'll try it out today. th-thanks anon
>>
>>40652358
if you havn't got a big appetite shakes are the way forward

blend 150ml of oats into a powder
add 200ml of milk, chopped banana
blend
add scoop of whey, one spoon of coconut butter, one spoon of peanut butter, blend
add 200ml milk
blend

do this 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night
>>
>>40652477
I've actually made a lot of these, I just fell off because I'm weak, minus the coconut butter. Hope it's not expensive.

I was about to bitch about not being able to count calories from meals when eating out, but then I remembered they recently made it a law that everywhere has to print out calories on the menu.
>>
>>40652496
that you've admitted that you're "weak" is good news... going to the gym is easy, eating loads of food is harder (for me anyway). good luck and keep eating. cardio helps appetite btw - do it on off days, even if its just like 20 mins of whatever. swimming is god tier for getting hungry( just don't do it fasted)
>>
>>40652358
You've got mad scoliosis gains brah.
>>
>>40652548
how can you tell? I'm actually worried you might be right
>>
>>40652358
>>40652403
Don't you think the long term health effects of steroids kind of negates the benefits of working out?
If you really can't gain weight eat fattier foods and drink ice cream. You're going to get fat and you don't need to do this. You could just add 1 or 2 pounds a month.
>>
>>40652403
>I don't understand how to do that.
how fucking dumb do you have to be?
>>
>>40652579
I'm pretty fucking autistic. I don't want to go into now but I'm making life improvements and getting my head into the game.
>>40652576
yeah I don't think steroids are for me, 1 or 2 pounds a month sounds pretty slow. You sure that's regular speed on a clean bulk?
>>
>>40652620
You'll have to find what works for you, if you don't care as much about how you look and you don't mind putting on a little fat then by all means go for a pound a week at least.
You're going to want to count calories, but you don't have to be precise and exact about it
>>
>>40652358
>but I just never seem to be hungry
If you're going to force your body into becoming heavier than it "wants" to be, your hunger is irrelevant. Find out how many cals you need, and eat them, hungry or not. That simple.

I'm naturally on the bear mode side, getting lean means more or less continuous starving for me.

We play with the cards we're dealt, anonbro.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.