[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>shave your head bald! being bald means you are alpha male!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
>shave your head bald! being bald means you are alpha male! girls love bald guys!
<advice alex>
>get fuckboy haircut

>dont play video games! only faggots and beta males play video games!
<advice alex>
>make a "gaming" youtube channel

>get fat! being lean is for faggots, girls love guys with 25% bf
<advice alex>
>Make Your Face Look Way Leaner! (video)

How can anyone take this guy seriously? I know someone will say "b-but he gives great lifting advices!" Yeah, right. Wait 6-12 months for his another video contradicting everything he said in the past.

>Taking advices from a beta tryhard 5'5 manlet who photoshops beard on his face and distorts sound to make his voice lower
>>
Holy shit did this fucktard really photoshop a beard on his face?
>>
>>40651142
who?
>>
Above the knee rack pulls are God's lift.
>>
>e-celebs threads

nice cancer
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>40653245
It's different here than on /v/. More than half the people you get advice from are e-celebs. And that advice helps you lift weights.
/v/ just watches them play games and make silly videos that in no way helps them play the games. It's more like a tv show for them.
>>
>>40651142
>watched nearly every single video of him
>tracks what he does
>'W-WHO TAKES THİS GUY SERİOUSLY H-HAHA'
kill yourself you braindead fuck.
>>
>>40651142
this.
pure hypocrisy. Also making 10 videos a day on some random irrelevant topics just to suck more money out of his viewers

>Wait 6-12 months for his another video contradicting everything he said in the past.
that's the entire fitness comunity in a nutshell right now, I stopped watching any of that BS, because it's just a waste of time. Back in the day people used to work out in basements without any knowledge or diet and everything was fine, but today they made a fucking rocket science out of a stupid act of lifting weights up and down. Periodizations, low carb, low fat, high bar, low dick, squat memes, muh compund movements, it's all BS. They hype different shit every month just to stay relevant on YT, fuck all of them
>>
>>40653301
yea, I can't even hold all this useful information coming out of this thread
>>
>>40653489
Because this thread is shit.

Without e-celebs the fitness community would be lacking a lot of help and people starting lifting. Most of the people who lift learn how to not injure themselves from e-celebs nowadays.
Without e-celebs in videogames, nothing would change. Well, probably not so much pandering to the tumblr crowd.
>>
>>40653550
I'm with this guy.

They're a great jumping off point and have good advice until you learn progressively more.
>>
he already got butthurt, kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRR8gDGU8xI
>>
>not picking and choosing the advice you need and disregarding the rest
cmon m8
>>
File: Capture.jpg (46KB, 962x661px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
46KB, 962x661px
>>40654271
>picking and choosing the advice you need

Lets say, you are looking for an advice becasue you want bigger traps but you are natty.

>watch AlphaDestiny channel
>guy had no traps
>suddenly he got traps
what is his secret?
>UPRIGHT ROWS
(yes, when his traps really blew up he said it was thanks to upright rows)
few months later, when he already had nice traps
>rack pulls above the knee! rack pulls above the knee! lalalalalala, I CAN'T HEAR YOU! RACK PULLS ABOVE THE KNEE!
>>
>>40654331
thats still two options he gave you. then i can use my brain and see if i grow more doing upright rows or rack pulls. heck i could do both

this isn't the tv days my man. i can watch any youtube channel anytime i want and customize their advice to my likings.
>>
>>40651142
>>40654331
>there are people autistic enough to make hate threads about youtube personalities
>there are people who will give views and make screencaps of videos from said youtube personalities they hate
wtf is wrong with you lmao
>>
File: 1489138549167.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489138549167.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>40653550
>Without e-celebs the fitness community would be lacking a lot of help and people starting lifting. Most of the people who lift learn how to not injure themselves from e-celebs nowadays.
"No"
>>
>>40654366
>youtube personalities they hate
i never said i hate him
>>
File: Grandpa Gains Goals.jpg (65KB, 620x390px) Image search: [Google]
Grandpa Gains Goals.jpg
65KB, 620x390px
>tfw you want to grow a beard when you're a grandpa but you're blond, so you'll be bald and have a shitty Santa beard if anything
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.