[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you can never tell whether a girl's breasts are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1387003419567.png (280KB, 452x710px) Image search: [Google]
1387003419567.png
280KB, 452x710px
>tfw you can never tell whether a girl's breasts are going to be saggy or not

What are some things to look out for guys? I want my partner to have nice boobs, but I'm scared they will be saggy as soon as the bra comes off.

Case and point with Sarah Silverman. Great cleavage until you see them without a bra.
>>
Age of the girl/size of breasts. If she had kids, they will saggy

Go for em itty bitty tittys if you want them perky.
>>
If there's cleavage, how soft and pushed up the tits look. Creases, wrinkles etc will give it away pretty quickly. Firm tits just kind of move and stay firm, saggy tits will squish around and wrinkle, almost a shelf like look on top. Hard to put into words
>>
>>40649630
>>40649623
What about breast placement? I don't know if its me, but don't some women have their bras much lower on their bodies than others
>>
Pigs
>>
Big natural tits are usually lower and looser, small tits are usually firmer and perkier. I prefer natural and big and looser myself, just call them udders, but unless you don't mind fakes then you're not gonna find big natural perky tits. Just gravity man.
>>
>>40649794
I'm fine with C's desu.

>>40649630
Is there a way to tell when they have a shirt on
>>
>>40649604

A's and B's won't sag unless she's old or she's had kids. C's probably won't sag.

Assuming we're talking about D's or bigger, and assuming she's wearing a bra, the best telltale sign is the angle of the top of the boob compared to her chest. If it's basically a smooth downward slope from the top to the tit, that bra is holding the knockers about where they would tend to be naturally, or with maybe just a little support. If the top of the melon is more like a shelf, the bra is holding the jugs up; the higher the shelf, the more the gazongas will sag. Same trick doesn't apply to C's or smaller because lifting them all the way up is basically the only way to make real cleavage.

Fake tits will tend to have a bit of a natural shelf shape if they're poorly done, so see if you can tell from the side whether there's an underwire. If not, probably fake. Good fake tits are harder to tell, and I haven't seen enough fake tits uncovered in person to really help with them. I can say that natural D-cup sweater puppies always have a bit of hang to them, even on young women without kids; if the hang is missing, they're probably fake.

If the D+ girl is wearing a sports bra with a ton of padding, that's a sign too. Most D cup or larger bras have more padding than they need, so it's not a sign in a regular bra, but in a sports bra she's likely picked the heavily padded one because it's lifting her hooters as well as squishing them. Sports bras squish by design, but they don't lift unless she has some sag.

Honestly though anon, if you say "partner" to mean wife, then big tits will eventually sag no matter what. They'll even change with her cycle. And even a small-boobed chick will sag with age and kids. Just find a girl who loves you and buy her some fake tits, get them redone when they need it. You can buy tits, but you can't buy a loyal woman who thirsts for your seed with a passion.
>>
>>40649794
Not true, my gf has amazing firm dd's
>>
take her to the beach, that way she has to display her tit game straight away. If she's wearing a regular bikini top you can see what it's like, if she's got some weird one piece shit going on or something strange, she is frauding
>>
>>40649753
Fuck off
>>
File: 1485917531372.jpg (71KB, 591x763px) Image search: [Google]
1485917531372.jpg
71KB, 591x763px
>tfw have no idea what everyone's talking about in this thread cause never saw boobs irl
>>
>>40649753
what up cowtits
>>
>>40650297
They are a blessing m8. I love asses, but I feel like I'm a tits guy now.

>ex had A cups
>date 3 years
>never squeezed a handful of tits
>new gf has firm Cs
>play with them endlessly

I had no idea what I missed out on
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.