[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else go to a gym that kicks you out for the day for lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Anyone else go to a gym that kicks you out for the day for lifting when you have a cold? Is it even legal considering I pay a gym membership?
>>
>>40648760
>look mom, i posted it again
Why are you even going to the gym when you're sick? That's being inconsiderate of everyone else by getting your disgusting germs all over the equipment. Also no matter how many times you post it, we're going to say the same thing.
>>
>>40648783
I'm trying to get a real answer for this, I've been pissed right off all day because of it, I got 3 sets in on t bar rows and they said I should probably leave for the day and come back when I'm feeling better and I was lifting fine
>>
>>40648783
Why would people be licking the equipment in the gym? How are they going to catch his germs
>>
>>40648859
It's because the gym owners don't want you to get everyone else sick by coughing and sneezing and shit all over their stuff. It's not clean. Also it's their gym so they make the rules. You shouldn't lift when sick anyways, take the week off, you wont lose gains.
>>
>>40648880
Are you retarded? You can't seriously think the only way to catch a cold is through licking something with germs on it. You touch a bar with germs, you inhale particles, you even touch a doorknob that a sick person touched, you're already well on your way to getting sick. It's not gonna kill you but hanging around sick people is the fastest way to get sick.
>>
>>40648760
Find out who ratted on you and corner them in the change room and tell them to watch themselves
>>
>>40648760
>not telling them it's allergies
You fucked up anon
>>
>>40648760
Don't fucking touch me with your germs.
>>
>>40649400
Beta fag detected
>>
There was almost zero risk of OP getting anyone sick.
>>
>>40649449
He was probably coughing in everyone's faces
>>
>>40649608
Yeah I'm sure he did something autistic he's not telling us about.
>>
>>40648760
You were acting gross and unhygenic while you were at the gym, even if you don't think so that's what you were fucking doing and thats why you got kicked out. Jesus christ you're an autist if you dont understand that.
>>
>>40649608
Either this or literally dripping mucus out of his nose onto equipment
>>
Colds aren't contagious once they broke out. And you shouldn't take a break for a mere cold either
>>
>>40649718
This

Anyone who doesn't lift because of a cold isn't dedicated at all and is just looking for an excuse not to go
>>
This fucking fagget already admitted in his previous thread he was throwing up in the toilets. Ergo not a cold.

He was doing rows so no way to cover his mouth as he coughed his germs everywhere. Scumbag.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.